Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"Hmph." His sister said as she leaned closer to him. "How can I be sure that you arent lying? How can me and mother be sure that you will not mess up again? And where are all the girls?" she asked, looking around to see if she could find any of them.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Please...I bow before you, sister," King said. "Tell me how I may prove myself to you and mother, and I will do so..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Well, you can start by telling me where all the girls went." His sister insisted. "and then, depending on them and the powers they have, I will determine whether or not you are serious." She sat there and waited, wanting to see if he had stripped all his prisoners of power.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course. I will bring you to one of my slaves, Shay," King declared, creating a door. He led his sister to the door and opened it, and walked in, motioning her to follow. Inside, the two would find complete darkness, but the sister would notice somekind of figure on the ground in front of them. She could see just a faint outline of him... "There he is. Shall I fetch him, sister?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No." She said, pointing a finger at Shay, a light suddenly blasting forth from her hand. Shay cried out in the darkness and when the light dissipated, Shay was tied into the X position by several chains light that smoked wherever they touched his flesh. "M-Master! Master help! It...It hurts!" The former god pleaded, struggling for all he was worth. King's sister walked forward and inspected Shay, warning King not to get in the way. She was making sure all his power was gone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King's eyes widened as he saw Shay in pain and watched as his sister walked closer to inspect him. When her back was facing him he couldn't control himself and charged at her at superspeed, wanting to lay down a barrage of punches. "Get away from my slave!" he roared.
His sister was actually caught quite by surprise, and felt quite a few of those punches land before a wall of light as strong as steel sprang up between them. "You dare!?" she screamed at him as she tasted her own blood. "Have you lost your mind?! Have you gone insane?!" She shrieked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You dared to hurt MY slave. You are the one who has lost their mind if you think such an act will go unpunished!" He quickly tried breaking the light chains with his hands as the room changed with his mind and a wall appeared. He moved away from his slave as the wall separated Shay from the two and he looked at his sister. "You will pay for hurting him," he whispered, as created a sword of shadows in his hand and attacked the steel wall.
"You are insane!" She yelled back, opening a portal from where she stood. The wall of light dented and bent but did not break. If he charged it he could probably burst through it, but then he would have to make a decision. Did he let her leave or take this chance to tackle her through the portal? If he left he may not be able to return, and his slaves would suffer, but this could be his chance at capturing his sister and escape.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King's mind did the first thing it thought of. Sadly, that first thing was helping his slave. He charged up an attack and assaulted the wall of light with it, letting his sister escape.