Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Tobias soon returned her to her dungeon and turned off the nanobots, gently dropping her tired body to the ground. "Hellooo? Jessie? You in there, baby?" he asked, gently tapping her head, wanting to see if she was still conscious.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jess groaned and rolled on the floor, still panting and sweating from all her orgasms, her pussy still drenched in her own love juices. She was conscious, but just barely as she came down from the high of her multiple orgasms.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tobias put down the nanobots, making them stop affecting her and he leaned down. "I know you have other caches of 'magic' here. Tell me where they are, whore..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jess panted for a few minutes before weakly gasping, "I dont know...what you...are talking about...you...destroyed my base..." she groaned as she began to flex her muscles again, now freed from the pleasure, unbound, and desperate to escape.

(Eventually you are going to have to pay attention to the other girls. Shad'Ja needs her blood, Hope wants to play, Kitty needs her food, and Melody likely still hasnt moved since you left her. Angel will probably be relaxing our out hunting bounties)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Right. Sure ya don't, honey," Tobias smiled, before dragging her by her hair to the chain he had on the wall. There were a chain and collar, the explosive kind, which he had used on Jess earlier. He attached the collar to her neck and left her there. "I'll be back later, until then, see ya." With a press of a button, her body would feel a warm tingle pleasuring her. "Bye," he chuckled, walking out.

As he stepped out, Tobias left a false memory for Savior as he drifted back into the corners of his mind. "Sigh, nothing, but a name," Savior mumbled, before looking around. "My head..." He shook it and looked at a nearby clock, before walking off to fetch some blood packs for Shad'ja to feed on.
"Wait! What did you do to me!?" She screamed after him after being restrained, frightened by the feeling of pleasure, afraid that it would once again explode into the almost continuous orgasm it had been before. If it did then her room would have to be sound proof to contain her near constant moans and screams of ecstasy.

---------

Shad'Ja was where she always was, in the corner of the room. She would snatch up the blood hungrily and look at Savior with burning eyes. "Have you decided to grant my wish yet?" she asked him before he left. "Have you even considered it?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The nanobots within Jess' body were not reactivated, allowing her to try and rest in her room.

------

"You are talking about euthanizing you? I have considered it, but I believe a better way still exist. I have captured Dark Spell and I think she has knowledge that could help you. With her, I can return you to humanity, Shad'Ja," Savior explained, leaning back against the wall.
Shad'Ja did not look very hopeful, but nodded all the same, turning her back to him to consume her blood in privacy. It had been a long time since she had had any hope, and now was no different. At least she wasnt hurting people...yet.

Savior was free to either stay with her while she ate or go to anyone of the other girls.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior bowed his head and quietly and left her, walking out of the room to now check up on Hope, and perhaps help her along to regaining her sanity.
Hope was on the floor of her restraining area, groaning softly, still tired from the face off with Dess. She looked hungry, she hadnt been fed today either and couldnt do it herself. She lifted her head when Savior walked in and her tail wagged a little at the sight, but she didnt move much otherwise.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)