Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"Oh, little girl. You still think you're dealing with Savior?" Tobias chuckled, before using his strength to slam her head into the ground. He pulled out a knife and moved his hand from her hair to her neck, holding her head down. "Let me tell you a little story. Of a man who didn't care. Of a man who hurt people for shits and giggles. He ripped children apart, raped countless women and men, and broke a hell of a lot of hearts. Then that man died. And now...let's say that man is now a ghost and is now possessing Savior."

"In other words, I don't give a fuck if you die or not. In fact, I want to kill you. Been a long time since I've fucked a corpse like yours...The only reason I haven't is because I may have a problem hiding the body....AH WELL!" Tobias giggled, slamming the knife down, stopping just inches from her eyeball.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Stop! Please!" She screamed, tears flowing from her eyes as the knife hover just above her eye. "I-I will be y-your dog! I will b-be your puppy!" She pleaded, shaking all over in complete fear.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yay!" Tobias cheered, throwing the knife aside and pulling Jess up to hug. "You know, other superheroes and supervillains play darts...but I think what we have is way more special," he said, before pecking her cheek. "Now bark, doggy."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jess continued to tremble and shake madly, particularly when he suddenly pulled her into a hug, making her struggle and wiggle for a few seconds, sure that he meant to kill her. When pecked her cheek and ordered her to bark she swallowed hard. "W-Woof?" she said, clearly unsure. Her eyes began to dart around the room when they could, looking for anything shark enough to break her bonds. Her eyes landed on the knife that he been tossed aside. If she could get a hand on it, she could use it to free her arms and cut her legs loose, maybe even kill Tobias when he wasnt looking. "Woof! Woof!" she added in, trying to be convincing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((So how is Tobias doing on the meaness scale?))

"Good doggy," Tobias smiled, releasing her from the hug. "Now walk around on all fours. Make sure to shake your ass and tits a bit while you do so. And bark a bit more for daddy," the maniac grinned.
(Hmm, is around a 6 or 7 as far as effective dominator. Fear isnt everything, even if it is most of it. He needs to make her need him, or at least fear him beyond the thought of rebellion. Now as far as mean psychos go...good job!)

Jess nodded and began to crawl around the room on all shaky fours. She made sure to shake her ass a bit as she walked, stumbling about as she made her way around the room. "Woof woof...Wof woof." she said as she did, blushing hard in humiliation making several turns around the room, gradually bringing herself closer and closer to the knife.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Great, thanks))

Tobias didn't seem to notice as Jess moved closer to the knife, his eyes were focused on her tits and ass. "I remember when you teased me. What a slut. I'll make sure to fuck you hard for that, bitch," he commented.
She maneuvered herself closer to the knife and then made herself slip and trip onto it. Her hand immediately grabbed it and began to saw through her first binding. But that didnt solve her collar problem. So she made sure to cut herself loose discretely while crying out, acting as though falling on the knife had not been her plan, and making gasps of pain as if the knife had hurt or even stabbed her. When Tobias came to see if she was OK, or at least not dying, she would use her free arm to stab him. She would let him get close, as close as possible, before attempting the dangerous move. If it worked she was essentially home free. If it didnt...well, hell and this place werent so far apart now where they?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jess' plan worked perfectly. Tobias walked over to her as she fell and his eyes widened as the knife hit his chest, piercing the cloth. He stood there for a few seconds, before his hands suddenly grabbed her and a smile appeared under his mask. "Do you think I'm stupid? Special Kevlar undercoating. Thick enough to block small arms fire and most knives." His knee suddenly slammed into her gut and if she fell to the ground from it he began to kick her.
For just a moment Jess thought her plan had worked, that she was free, that she had killed him, but then suddenly Tobias shattered her world and dreams. She gasped as he kneed her in the gut and fell over, trying to catch her breath but not getting a break as he continued to kick her. she curled up into a ball and tried to use her free arm to shield her face as the beating continued, helpless to stop it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)