Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
"Mmm, you have been such a good slave..." she said softly into his ear, drawing her hands back and reaching down further, one hand cupping his balls while the other gently grasped his dick. Although he had not drank any of the pleasure drug today, he was, as always, sensitized, and so even those light touches felt extraordinary, especially due to all those days of desperate need without release.

"Maybe mistress should reward you..." She continued, slowly starting to move her hand up and down his length while her other hand massaged his balls. She kissed his neck softly and licked the side of his face, kissing his cheek, getting very close to his lips. Her sweet smelling hair was so close to him now, and he would feel her breasts pressing into his back.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked lustfully. "Do you want to feel mistress's pussy slave?"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ah!" Jacob moaned, his cock already hard and wanting as she touched it. He dared not move as she kissed him, even if he wanted to feel her lips on his. He breathe in the smell of her hair and groaned as he felt her breasts. "Y-yes, Mistress. I do want to fuck you. Please honor me with your pussy, Mistress..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Last post for the night)

She smiles behind him and then pulls away laughing. "Hahaha! Oh slave, you are so cute when you are desperate! Can you imagine a lowly filthy creature like you being allowed to touch my body? Please slave, dont make me laugh!" She kicked him had in the back, forcing him to knees, the tether above him stretching a bit to accommodate, though it was still very tight now around his throat. "You have a long way to go before you can even DREAM of that slave! I havent even chosen what kind of slave you will become, muchless if you will ever be allowed to touch my body."

She then took his leach and began to tug on it. "Come now slave, up on your feet. Everyday you will be preforming duties for me, without the use of your hands. When and IF you ever get to use them again, you will know to properly appreciate their use." She would then lead him to a very large kitchen. Working inside it were several collard digimon, pokemon, and even humans. Some were bound like him, though most had their arms free to work, though most were naked or scantly clad at best. They were all doing various tasks, like making food, cleaning, and the such. It was a kitchen made to feed a hundred people...made to feed a hundred slaves.

"You will be working in here every evening after dinner." she explained. "You will clean the entire floor. By yourself." She sternly. She then pulled him farther down the hall to another room...a room that was very different from the last. This room was furnished only many rows upon rows of racks, and in these racks were females of all different kinds, trapped with their ass and pussies exposed. Behind them were a group of males, all fucking one pussy or another. Cum of all kinds stained the floors as the massive orgy continued.

"This is where I breed my choicest slaves. Maybe, one day, you will be allowed to breed with a female of my choosing. But its not likely, only my best slaves get bred. Instead you will be cleaning this room after its use in a few hours. That will be your main duty. Any questions slave?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob reacted with fear as she laughed at him and looked at the ground. He quickly walked after her as she tugged on his leash, staring at the ground. He saw the many attractive and scantly clad slaves. When they were brought to the last room, he gasped in shock at the orgy and gulped when he realized he would have to clean this room. "N-no, Mistress. I understand my duty," Jacob replied, looking at the ground and trying to ignore the screams and moans of ecstasy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Good." She said, taking his leash again and pulling him away. "And lastly, slave...your room." she said as she took him down several floors to a part of the mansion that looked...less flashy. There were rows and rows and rows of rooms, all fit two beds and were all pretty small and had one bathroom, which the rails allowed reach to. She led him to one door in particular and stopped. "You will sleep here from now on. You will get a bed, but no sheets. You will also be allowed to use the bathroom. You will bath every other day, but I will be back tomorrow to show you how. Your collar will begin to beep slowly when you have a duty to preform, and beep quickly when I summon you. The rail will guide you to me in this event. Now go in and get comfortable slave, I will see you tomorrow, there will be others here that will instruct you when the time comes." She then turned and left.

All the doors to the rooms had no locks and no doorknobs, you could just be pushed open, so Jacob would not have to much trouble getting into his room. Inside he would find his small, two bed living quarters. The walls were bare and white, and there was no other furniture at all. Laying down in the other bed, in the same exact gear as him was a young Renamon. She seemed far to tired to notice him when he entered, content to lay face down in her bed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob nodded obediently as she explained his new living quarters, happy to have a bed at least, but he kept quiet, as he did not want to anger his mistress by interrupting her. He felt fear when he heard he would be sleeping with others, hoping they were not like Champ. As she turned and left, he walked forward and into the room. He saw the Renamon and walked over, sitting down on the bed next to her, looking at her, before laying down to rest on it, hoping to sleep without more nightmares.
Jacob would sleep comfortably for awhile, but then his sleep would be cut short by a slow beeping. It was still only around mid day, so it probably had to do with him cleaning the breeding room. To his possible surprise, the Renamon next to him would also get up, her Collar beeping as well.

She would wordlessly rise, avoiding eye contact with Jacob and head for the Breeding room. They had a bit of a walk to their destination...some Chance for Jacob to talk with someone other than his cruel mistress.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When the two awoke, Jacob looked at her and said, "You two...?" As the two walked to the breeding room, he kept peaking at her, wondering if he should have something. He finally introduced himself, simply saying, "Hello. My name is Jacob...W-who are you?"
The renamon said nothing the first time he spoke, keeping her eyes averted as she stood up and walked with her towards the breading room. When he spoke to her she looked at him like he was crazy before answering, "I-I am a slave of the m-mistress." she looked around carefully as she spoke and said nothing else as they went up to the breeding room. Once there they would find it vacated save for some four other, all with they hands free, and one large imposing Greymon slave who wore only a collar an no other bondage.

"All right rats! Time to clean the room for mistress!" He said, filing them all in and handing everyone a brush and other cleaning utensils. When Jacob and Renamon got there however they received nothing. "Ah, new slaves I see! then you will have to clean the only way you can." he pointed to the west corner and said, "Lick that whole area clean, then you can leave."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Slow posting. Sorry. May leave soon))

"As am I..." Jacob whispered. The two soon entered the room and saw the large digimon giving out orders. When everyone was giving cleaning tools and they weren't he looked at the Greymon is shock and disgust. "B-but..." He tried to find someway to argue, but found himself too afraid of the large digimon. He then looked at the Renamon, wondering what she would do, before he slowly walking over to the corner, humiliated, and beginning to clean with his tongue.