Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Well I was hoping to go to the Mass Effect world to enslave Tali. We can just find some fanart of her to make for her face, or I could just use my reality warping powers to make her human))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Hmmm...Tali...Tali...Tali...Tali...OK that works.)

Kari would feel her a warmth shoot through her, focusing on her breasts and her previously undeveloped mammary would swell large enough to fill a double B cup. "There we go." He said to his little Loli slave, grabbing her new breasts and rubbing them. He then turned his attention back to Angewomon. "Well well, lets work out a deal then. How about a wager? If I win, you tell me where all your fellow angels are AND swear to serve me unquestioningly forever. But if you win, then I will let you all go and allow you to delete me or do whatever you will with me. How does that sound?" If she appeared interested he would explain the wager. "I have a certain...machine I wish to test. I read about it once and now I cant wait to try it. The wager is simple, I will place you inside the machine, and if you can last for two hours, you will win. You just have to survive. If you fail, well, you will see the consequences for yourself. Deal? Otherwise I can just keep torturing both of you until I get an answer..." He pinched Kari's sensitive nipples to accentuate the point.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((If I've learned anything about the internet, its that EVERYONE loves Tali. Gender doesn't matter. Race doesn't matter. EVERYONE loves Tali.))

Alex finally decided on a target. With a snap of his fingers, a portal was made. He jumped through it, and entered the universe of Mass Effect, specifically Mass Effect 2. He landed in Commander Shepard's room, who in this universe was him, if he had programmed the data correctly. He looked down to find himself dressed up in a basic captain uniform and smiled, testing out if it had truly worked. "EDI, can you call Tali to my quarters?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Very well Shepherd." A few minutes later Tali was knocking at the door. "You wanted to see me Shepherd?" she said when he opened it, stepping in if allowed.

"Thanks again, by the way. I know that business with Victor was troublesome, but I knew you would do the right thing."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, please. Come in. It was my pleasure, Tali," Alex replied, acting with confidence, the kind the real Shepard should have. He then stopped and looked up. "EDI, Tali and I are about to have a private discussion. Tell everyone we are not to be disturbed, and do not speak to us while we are in here, unless it is an absolute emergency." He then looked at Tali and walked up to her and said. "Tali, I know I don't have to say this, but...out of everyone on this ship. Garrus, Joker, EDI, Miranda, I think I trust you the most. You helped me beat Saren, Soverign, the Geth, and more. You're strong, smart, loyal....and I bet you look beautiful under that helmet," Alex whispered, placing a hand on her helmet as his powers began to improve her health and immunity.

------------------

Kari moaned in pleasure as her new, sensitive breasts were touched. She looked at her master with adorable, pure eyes. Eyes that hid a powerful lust behind them with innocence. As for Angewomon, she listened to the deal and thought about it. She wondered if she could survive whatever horrible machine Erusemon had in mind, and if she was willing to risk her fellow angels. She suddenly heard Kari moaning from the hands of that madman and nodded quickly. "Y-yes. Deal."
(Dont forget Kari and Angewomon)

"Yes Shepherd.". EDI replied before going silent. Tali seemed a bit nervous at that. "What is this about Shepherd?" She asked him before he began talking. Tali was always a shy one when it came to complements such as these, particularly from commander Shepherd. Alex did not see her face to know she was blushing as she avoided eye contact with him and pulled away from his hand. "I-I-I, I mean..Th-Thank you Shepherd, I dont know what to say. Im not sure however, about the beauty I mean." She stammered shyly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Look up))

"Please, call me Alex. When its just you and me, first name basis. Commander's orders," he stated. He then looked at Tali again and suddenly wrapped his arms around her, one hand placing itself on her butt and the other landing just above it, on her lower back. "Its quiet simple, Tali. I've fallen in love with you, and tonight, I want to be with you..." he whispered, her breasts being pushed into his chest. "I want to make love to you."
"Excellent!" Erusemon said happily, getting up from his throne and taking Kari off his lap, laying her down on the floor. He waved his hand and summoned his minions. "Take all the girls here except for Kari and Angewomon to private cells. I will visit them all shortly." He said before taking out a leach and collar and putting it on Kari. "Come now my lap pet, on all fours, follow me." He ordered her before leading Angewomon and Kari down bellow the temple to what looked like a giant arena of sand. "Angewomon, please step into the center." He order. Once she did Erusemon would snap his fingers and the Sand would suddenly begin to vibrate and liquefy, sinking Angewomon very quickly almost halfway to her knees before the vibration stopped and Angewomon ceased her decent.

"OK, so this is how it will work. The chamber you’re standing in is a small scale model I made based of something I read once. I have been creating it for some time now in different programs, even before I gained my current power. My digital assistant, Melody, was in this very chamber when I activated it...purely accidental, I assure you. To my surprise, and hers, she sank slowly up to her waist while I watched. She was understandably panicked, but I was transfixed. The Machine used vibrations and water to liquefy Sand, making it into a sort of artificial quick sand. I had intended it to be used for capturing more women but this little accident revealed something else to me. You see, the machine seemed to work just fine, but of even more importance was what I noticed when Melody’s hips slipped into the sand. I thought, from the expression on her face that maybe she was being crushed, but was delighted to find that she was gasping in near ecstasy.

"It was the vibrations, you see. As soon as her pelvis entered the softened sand, those vibrations were passed right into her lap, and very efficiently. Even fully clothed it was like being submerged into a giant sexual stimulator. I sat there in amazement and watched her struggle and gasp and cum over and over as more and more of her body sank into bliss until I suddenly realized that she had completely disappeared from view. Needless to say, it is fatal to be trapped beneath all that sand.” Erusemon Smiled wickedly, pulling up another throne and sitting in it, bringing Kari up to his lap again.

"I have, since then, altered it a bit. I have changed the vibrations to suit my needs. Now it no longer causes the sand to liquefy, well, not by itself. I found that this capture device was much better suited for torture." Erusemon's smile only grew. "You see, the vibrations now cause the sand to make a very balanced solid matrix. Any good torture must be both physical and psychological to be effective. To that end, I tuned my sand so that it presented the possibility of survival, and dare I say it, suspense. I set it so that the tension is just enough to keep a given person standing on the surface from sinking… provided they could hold perfectly still. Any motion, no matter how subtle, and they would disrupt the matrix and slowly start to sink. A victim might be able to hold out for several minutes, maybe even hours while her hips are still above the surface, but as soon as her apex touches the sand…” Erusemon allowed Angewomon to put two and two together. The Sand would pleasure her, she would move, and in the end she may fuck herself to death.

"So then Anegwomon, shall we get started? Oh, and dont even think about using your wings. One flap, and Kari will lose all her fingers, so try not to move. Im setting the clock for....hmmm, lets say three hours." He took out a small timer and pressed it. "Now Angewomon, try not to move, not to shake, not even to breath. Every little movement gets you a little closer..."

----------

"A-Alex I-" Tali was cut off as he pulled her into an embrace, crying out softly as she felt his hand land on her ass. "Sh-Sh-Shepherd-I-I mean Alex, this-This is too soon! I c-Cant!" She said pulling away. If she got free of him she would back up a little and look away, holding her arm. "Alex...even if...even if we didnt have bigger things to be doing, Im a Quarren, I wont survive outside my suit. This is all moving to fast Shepherd, I need time to think." She insisted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex allowed Tali to exit his grasp and he shook his head at her words. "Oh Tali....Love can overcome that little obstacle," he explained, using his powers to affect her tech. "Go ahead. Scan the room with your tech. You'll find this room to be just as clean as your suit, maybe even cleaner if that's possible," he said. "I've taken precaution. I've done the math. This room is safe." And if Tali did so, she would find the room was clean, true to his word. "But there's more for you, my love. I've been working with Mordin and Cereburs and we've found something can help, not only you, but all Quarians." With a quick case of his powers, he pulled out a green serum in a sealed bottle from behind his back.

"There are nanobots in this liquid. If you drink it, it'll increase your immunity to equal that of a human. You have my word, Tali. Its safe..." he explained, and if she believed him, he would follow with. "Mordin has more, but here. You should be the first to be affected by them." Of course the nanobots weren't the kind Tali was expecting. They would go into her body and affect her nerves, and change her. The nanobots would be linked directly into Alex's mind and he could affect her body with it. In other words, he could pleasure her with a thought.

-------------------

The girls were taken away, as ordered. Kari did as ordered, getting on her fours and walking, as Angewomon just followed on two feet, looking away in shame. Kari....You can't possibly like this...

After being ordered to the center of the sand, she gasped in fear as she began to fall within it, at first believing Erusemon to have tricked her and attempted to kill her. She was only slightly relived to find herself wrong, as a small part of her actually welcomed death.

She listened to the story and gasped at what she heard. "You monster," she whispered, looking down in fear, before looking at Erusemon. "Y-you said two hours!" she argued, before he activated the machine. She froze with fear, trying hard to take small, shallow breaths to avoid any movement.

"M-Master...Do you have to do this?" Kari asked, looking at her poor partner.
"It was her choice." Erusemon reminded her. "You know, I actually ran a test on an earlier subject. I wasnt around to see it however, now we can watch what happened to her together." He said wickedly as he waved his arm and created a screen above all of them, displaying the the Digimon that stood in the center of the sand.

There, on the large display was a mirror image of Angewomon's own situation, only the girl trapped in the sandy arena was a Ranamon. Like Angewomon, she was completely naked. Her body was already submerged into the vibrating sand to her upper thighs, the soft blue ‘V’ of her womanhood just inches from the surface. It was easy to tell that the young woman was trying desperately not to move, but no matter how she fought to hold still, her body was ever so slowly inching into the erotic trap. The girl’s breathing was growing more and more labored as she watched her own demise approaching. And then she touched, her lower lips finally coming into direct contact with the pulsating sands.

The effect was instant. The Ranamon's hips jerked, twitching to escape the sudden stimulus without success. The motion caused the sand around her to liquefy slightly and she settled a quick two inches downward. But those two inches were the crucial ones, for now her whole flower was engulfed and suckled within the unstoppable pleasure. Almost immediately the girl’s head went back as her body shook in quivering orgasm. A moment later her voice bellowed out in ecstasy, it appeared that Ranamon were quite vocal.

In helpless horror, Angewomon would watch the fellow digimon sink to her belly button before finally coming to relative stillness once again. Only now, Ranamon was twitching and making little gasps for breath as she fought in vain to hold off the next quickly building moment of passion. She lasted less than two minutes before Angewomon would notice the girl’s body start to slowly undulate as her resistance failed and her hips moved against her will. And then all at once she jerked and screamed out in devastating ecstasy a second time.

It was sad, for now Angewomon would know the girl was doomed. She was literally fucking herself into certain death. Ranamon's arms had long since been mired in the sucking sands, so she was completely helpless as more and more of her disappeared from view. And then came the final blow. The moment her nipples were covered, she lost all control. With a look of surprised shock, the poor girl launched immediately into yet another orgasm and started gasping and tossing her head back and forth. She was struggling for all she was worth, and it only made her sink to her doom all the more quickly.

In moments her shoulders disappeared, then her thin neck inched into the deadly mire. When the sand had reached her chin, Ranamon briefly refocused in panic, but it was too late. There was only a slight pause before her eyes rolled back in one final moment of bliss and then was simply gone.

"Well, wasnt that entertaining?" Erusemon asked, watching to see Anegwomon;s reaction.

(BBL)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)