Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
King closed his eyes and Cassandra would feel a single tear crash upon her young, soft cheek. "I promise you, Cassandra. My mother will pay for this. Your people will be saved..." He opened his eyes, and stared at the little girl, before moving down to gently kiss her lips, hoping she still loved him, like he loved her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Cassandra seemed surprised by the kiss at first, but kissed back softly, unsure how to proceed. Her young, inexperienced tongue was not like the Cassandra that King had fallen in love with, so passionate, so free, but it was a start. At least this little Cassandra did kiss him back, though if he decided to, he could easily dominate her mouth and do what he had been unable to do with her before, be the superior.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
??????
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex was tempted to dominate her, but he remembered WHY he loved her. He loved her for fighting for power with him. How she tried to be the dominant against him. He stopped the kiss and looked at Cassandra. "Cassandra....Please, help me. We have to get to your world! We have to help your people. Please, Cassandra, help me...." he begged to the child, desperate for help....
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Cassandra hugged him with her little hands, but clearly she was not able to understand him or simply did not know how to help. Cassandra was not going to solve this for him, he had to do something...

(Several options are available, I could offer a few if you dont have any plans)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I'd love to hear them))

King placed his small lover to the ground. He looked at her before walking away, pacing around the room as he focused his relatively young mind on finding a solution to his problems.
(Well, you could steal Mecha's power and try to build a portal out of here with machines, you could steal Cassandra's power and use that to "Prove" your loyalty, which would allow you to escape and bring Cassandra back to her world the fastest. You could try to call your sister back and try to rape and steal her powers to see if that would help. As for where King would get these ideas if his mind is still too young to naturally conceive them, King is best in his element when dominating and fucking one of his now numerous slaves)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
For a while, King pondered his next move. As he thought and planned, anger towards his mother tainted his once pure mind, and hatred for his creator turned into hatred for his kind. God Slayers, Hunters, Slaves to the Mother, however anyone wanted to see it. He remembered his sister and his teeth gritted. His sister. The one who would help continue his unholy work....

-----------

A few minutes later, King stood in the bedroom alone. The other slaves were in the pool room, or their safe rooms. He looked around and called out to his kin, "Sister! Please! Come back! I wish to return to the Mother! Sister!"
"If you want to go back to mother than you should call her yourself." His sister said as she stepped through a freshly opened portal. "So, are you ready to submit to your purpose one again brother?" she asked, taking a seat in either the bed or a chair if there was once nearby.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Please, sister....Help me. Y-yes! I will submit before you and mother," King lied, bowing down to the girl as she sat on his bed. "Please, sister...Help me!" he pleaded, trying to act pathetic and weak. He just needed her to drop her guard, and he would strike...