Bondage queens.
11-10-2010, 11:14 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"Does it really feel good?" Mindy smiled, rubbing harder against Yumi's chest, "Mmm, you really do have very pretty fur you know, I'm going to have to be careful not to damage it." she cooed, kissing Yumi's cheek.

"I, ahh, I want, whatever you want mistress," Kitt purred, shaking slightly as she fought the urge to rub her burning pussy against Silvia's knee, waiting for permission before pleasuring herself.

Thorne moaned and rubbed her stomache as she felt her womb flooding with Vook's cum, rubbing Vook's ass with her tail to keep her cumming, "Ooh yes, fill me up, stuff it all inside, I want all of it," she moaned.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

11-12-2010, 04:55 AM,
Yumi blushed hard as her cheek was kissed, turning her face away from Mindy's to try to hide her embarrassment. "Y-Yes, it feels good..." She said in a small voice, her nipples slowly erecting from the treatment despite her best efforts to stop her own arousal. She was now wondering why she was feeling so hot. Was it the water, or...or could it be Mindy? Yumi tried to deny it in her head, but truth was truth, and Mindy would see the conflict that was within Yumi through her face.

-----------

"What do I want then Kitty?" Silvia pressed, loving the sight of her friend and slave trembling in pleasure, soaked wet and obviously aroused before her. "Come on kitty." She cooed, kissing Kitt's lips gently, before pulling away all too soon, her nipples brushing against Kitt's. "Just make a guess."

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

11-12-2010, 06:32 AM,
"Mmmrrhh...I will...Mistress..." Vook panted and moaned happily, still giving light thrusts as she filled the lizardess with more and more of her hot cum, also feeling Thorne's belly bloating and swelling with the massive amount filling her womb.
11-12-2010, 01:21 PM,
"I think I've figured it out, being too rough wasn't working, maybe a more 'gentle' touch will break you." Mindy smiled, adjusting herself slightly as she slid a hand between both of them, rubbing against Yumi's bare pussy.

"Ah, I, I want to, cum, mistress," Kitt moaned, still shivering uncontrollably despite the warm water, her face flushed red as she panted heavily with lust.

Thorne moaned as she felt Vook's cum oozing out of her overstuff womb, drooling down her inner thigh along with her own orgasmic juices. With a loud moan she slid off of Vook's cock, turning around and starting to lick it clean of their cum, "Mmm, so delicious, next time you'll have to save a bit for me to enjoy." she winked up at Vook.

11-14-2010, 01:39 AM,
"Mmmnhhh, as you wish, Mistress." Vook moaned softly from the feeling of Thorne's tongue lapping at her stiff cock, her tail swishing happily as she smiled down at the busty lizardess, her belly swollen quite a bit from all of the cum inside her. "What do you want to...mm...do now?"
11-18-2010, 12:03 PM,
"Well, I've had my fun," Thorne smiled, "Wanna switch for the walk home?" she winked.

11-21-2010, 06:29 AM,
Yumi's blush grew ever stronger as Mindy spoke to her and suddenly slid her hand between Yumi's legs and began to rub her bare pussy. Yumi twitched hard, almost slapping Mindy, but using every ounce of her self control to keep herself from committing what was virtually suicide. "P-Please...stop." Yumi begged silently, pressing herself against the back of the tub as she tried to avoid Mindy's touch, and, of course, she could not. All the while she just kept getting hotter and hotter, her body becoming aroused against her will, and her hidden cat nature wanting to come out.

----------

No sooner had Kitt said what she had said than Silvia was on her, embracing her and locking lips with her friend and slave, moaning softly as her tongue slid into Kitt's mouth. She rubbed her human body against Kitt's furry one, loving the feeling of the fur against her soft bare skin. She reached down with one hand to finger her slave lightly, wanting to bring her to the precipice of pleasure before letting her cum.

11-21-2010, 04:35 PM,
"Don't lie, you don't want me to stop do you?" Mindy teased as she rubbed harder against Yumi's cunt, "It feels good I bet, I do know my way around a pussy, cat that is." she chuckled a bit as she pressed her thumb directly again yumi's clit and rubbed it.

"Ahhhhhh, m-mistress, ahhhn," Kitt moaned and squeeled with pleasure into the kiss, pressing her body against Silvia's, completely delirious with lust and the need to cum, but moreso than either was her desire to be with her mistress and cum from her.

11-23-2010, 08:58 AM,
"Hehe...if you want to, Mistress." Vook purred with a smile, taking her collar off and latching it around Thorne's neck, taking the leash in her claw.
11-24-2010, 03:41 PM,
Yumi's blush only became heavier and heavier, her legs wanting to cross badly to deny her access, but she was just too frightened at the moment. Mindy was going to have her way with her and any sign of resistance could bring unbearable pain. "If-If only I could kill her or knock her out in one shot..." Yumi thought to herself as Mindy continued to press on, making Yumi's body shiver and shake with resisted pleasure. Mindy was right, she was very good at this and Yumi had no experience to hide behind, she was falling for the pleasure. She mewled softly, trying desperately to keep from purring, but she failed. Soon the embarrassing rumbling began to resonate out from her chest, and her blush reached its maximum, easily visible past her snow white fur. "Noooo...."

-----------

Silvia moaned and lifted Kitt's Leg and began to rub her own wet Sex against Kitt's. "Dont Cum until I do! I want to cum with you!" She ordered as she rubbed herself against Kitt. Finally, after a few more moments, she would cum, though Kitt would have to hold off on her own orgasm for awhile to achieve this. When they both came, Silvia would bring Kitt to the ground and lay down on her, panting softly as she kissed and held her friend and slave. "I love you my kitty cat." She whispered as they were drenched in the hot water.