Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Cowboy ducked under the attack and swung his sword across Death Row's kneecaps, intending to remove him of his legs.

Adalwulf put a fresh magazine into his handgun and fired into the Badger, not letting up. He wanted to show Foria he could beat this guy using his own weapon and his own wits.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Deathrow slideblocked him, and kicked hard on his left ribs, his sharp toenails ripping a bit of Cowboy's chest.

The badger turned as harder than normal stone as the bullet hit him. It bounced off him, and revere back it's normal self.

Foria had a couple new magazines for Adalwulf, both blazing fire shown inside of them. "Adalwulf try these and see what happens."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy didn't budge, the flesh ripping away to reveal the impenetrable armor protecting his organs.

"It'll take more than knitting needles to fuck ME up, BOY!!" he roared at him, slashing at Death Row in a rage-induced frenzy, not giving him any quarter.

Adalwulf dropped the magazine out of his gun and loaded up the one Foria gave him. He took aim and pulled the trigger, silently praying for his life.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Deathrow's body started to glow red, his muscles grew bigger and his height made him big nearly 8 ft.

"Berserk...mode." Tigerlily closed her eyes scared to watch Bee facing a power growing werewolf.

"Relaxed, he won't hurt you." Foria voiced cooed near his ear, teasing his tuft ears with a lick.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
[RAGE OVERCLOCK MODE: ACTIVATED]

Cowboys eyes went blood red, and his wounds healed. A chain formed on the edge of his blade, turning it into a chainsword. The blade came off his arm, held on by logging chain, allowing him to hurl it with his normal arm.

"KILL..." he snarled, as he hurled the sword at Death Row with imperceptible speed.

Adalwulf kept shooting, replacing the magazine with inhuman speed right as the last round was cycled into the chamber, allowing him to keep firing at the Badger.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily blinked, 'Rage mode?' He looked very similar to Berserk mode.

Deathrow growled his sword burned in deep crimson color. Jamming his blade, the sound of clanging rung loudly.

These bullets weren't ordinary, the flames triggered around the casing and exploded upon high-speed impact on the honey badger. The grim had his gloves shield himself from the force of impact but the heat intensified digging deeper, and causing a heavy wound on him.

The multiple shot defeated him, dropping down disappearing with a few remains of his feathers. A crystal dropped from him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy yanked his sword back and threw it again, this time pouncing at his enemy and delivering a punch that would shatter concrete. He was pissed off.

Adalwulf lowered his now empty handgun, the barrel smoking, smoking shell casings littering the ground around him. Carefully he went over to the crystal and looked at it.

"Do I have to destroy it?" he asked.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Deathrow merely grinned, tooked it, but it may had hurt him only somewhat. His sword sliced a huge cut into the arm. The lioness have to closed her eyes as blood were coming out of Cowboy. The sword he dodge cut abit of his hair.

Candydelight/Foria backed away abit. Cautious because it might sucked both their souls. "Yes, if fallen in the wrong hands we would be at the grim angels territory without any traces. Our bodies would be all there is of us." explained Candydelight.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy's arm got cut, but it only healed. He punched at him again, yanking the chain back forcefully, the blade coming back sideways, aimed directly at his neck.

Adalwulf took aim at the crystal, and shot it, hoping to destroy it cleanly with one shot.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
As he tooked the hit, blood poured out and the werewolf dropped to the floor. A strange crystal came out of his pocket as he hit the ground. The raven cursed letting go the lioness and disappeared leaving a heavy fallen feathers.

It broke like a fragile hard glass. Foria took a huge huff, her valkyrie armor were gone, leaving her naked with her mate. She looked over the damaged building; closing her eyes once more and room reversed back the way it was.

Valiently she turned to Adal her body closed to him. "I'm not finished yet with you."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)