Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Cowboy laughed coldly, his bionic eye glowing deep red.

"Death Row?" he laughed as he got up, his arm turning into a charged particle cannon, steam billowing out of a vent halfway up the barrel.

"It sounds like you're halfway there. I guess that makes me the Executioner." Cowboy snarled, his weapon charging up.

Adalwulf stopped, his ears twitching.

"Somethings going on." He said, his ears laid back cautiously. "...I've never felt anything like this before."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The other wolf slyly smirked, his tongue traveled Tigerlily's neck; the lioness closed her eyes shut as if he was hurting her. Hoping that would get Cowboy stop dead in tracks. "Sorry buddy, she was mine. We were still together until I couldn't believe she cheated me again. Over an piece of half junk robot."

The light grey wolf pushed her towards the raven, who easily grabbed hold of her. "Let's fight fairly shall we? Sword against sword. But use that weapon against me and she'll be joining us."

Candydelight stopped him, "Guardian's fight best not to get involved in a guy's business." She continued riding him. Foria gave her thanks.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy grinned, his weapon changing into a long, wide blade, the articulated wrist covered in a small blast shield with a skull and crossed rifles imprinted on it.

"To the death, then." He said, the highly sharpened edge of his new weapon inches from the floor.

Stripes cleared her throat, suddenly taking an air of authority.

"If you MUST fight eachother, I request that you do NOT do so in my office." She said sternly, with a tone that would cut through ice.

"I'm sorry girls..." Adalwulf said, trying to get up. "Brothers to the bone....someone in the Clan's in trouble."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
With one clapped from the bird, they were outside of city, Stripes wasn't there with them. Only Cowboy, Deathrow, Tigerlily and the raven himself.

"Let the games begin." Deathrow muttered in a grin in his face, his sword glowing in a streak of dark purple haze.

Another interference she was sensing. She getting off from him so he could appropriately stand up. Though she was expected one coming for her...

Her fiery wings shifted around causing her naked body to appeared in scantly clad clothing in dark red armor with golden aligns on the designate designs. The helm on her head has the look of her feathery fire wings clamped on each side. Even her gunsword appeared as elegant as her. She looked around the walls cracking each side until one spitted out towards her.

Candydelight leaned in shooting the wood aiming for her, breaking off tiny pieces of it. The large aggressive honeybadger blared it's teeth, his wings more sharp like feathers. "Best distract him first lover."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy stood still, his eyes on Death Row's midsection. Swordsmanship classes back when he was less machine came flowing back to him.

"Your move." He said, the edge of his blade glowing red.

Adalwulf grabbed his handgun, cocking it, grinning.

"Good." He smiled, butt naked, "I've been looking to try out Moirai's Gun Fu training."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Deathrow knew he was looking at his chest, best to break his movement joints. Afterall, all Grim Angels have legendnary weapons in their hands. He took a swift run at him, slashing deeply at right arm.

Tigerlily saw the electrical currents flowing out of Brandon. Is he mad at her for siding with humans, having a boyfriend from the past? Of course she and Deathrow had dried sex during the past, but she felt something bothering her that she wouldn't shake off. As much they wanted to go to next level of their relationship. The young summoner is too young; that and she doesn't trust him.

Brandon, he has some flaws. Tigerlily admits. Yet, he stopped her from trying to leave. Though why hasn't he comfort her when she run to the roof? Maybe...it was because he still wouldn't get over his hatred towards humans...

The badger didn't phaze when looking at the mixed breed's crotch. He merely growled digging the cement dust towards tham.

Candydelight second eyelids shield her from the tossing shooting at his chest. Turning her back as flames kept from Adalwulf from becoming blind.

The huge skunk pattern badger dug tossed hard rocks the aiming was perfectly matched by the aimed bullets though exploded upon impact.

"I said distract him; not by using your body." She smirked playfully her swung aside his leg. Their crotch touching each other. Giving a quick lap on his lips.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With robotic precision, his sword came up and blocked the slash, sparks flying off his blade. It was vibrating at hypersonic speed, giving it almost a chainsaw-like ability. He pressed forward against his sword with his own, and punched him in the face with his free hand.

"Can I fight my own battles?" Adalwulf glared at her, shooting a few times at the Badger, his high velocity rounds screaming to their targets.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Deathrow was quick move as was aware from the punch, he aimed his straight on the nose but still keeping an eye on both their weapons. It won't damage his sword.

It hit his shoulders but barely feel any pain from it as he had his eyes on Foria. Growling his large clawing throws copious of earth arches at her.

"Earth's wall!" Foria casted a wall at that blocked taking some hit from the powerful force.

"He's coming after me." Moving away from the earth's cement. Her head rolled back and letting out a huge breath of fire.

The honey badger stood still and then after the fire ceased, it looked like he was crusted in stone. It cracked looking like he was unharmed.

Growling Foria's eyes went yellow. "Fire.......whirlspin!" Huge flames suddenly bursting out of ground spinning endlessly at the dark and white mammal.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy took his blow without even flinching, his bone covered in armor-grade metals. He wasn't going down easy.

He shoved him off quickly and jammed his sword forward into Death Row's gut, the Shield on his wrist popping forward, protecting himself from a counterblow.

Adalwulf scoffed as he stepped back.

"I have to protect you and you won't even let me get into the fight." He huffed, "Some Guardian."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Deathrow took his hit, it didn't slow him down through. He swapped the sword to his ear and painfully smack his Cowboy's left ear.

The grim angel tooked the hit again. It seems hard to take him down. Candydelight had her smile on him, "Alright but be careful love."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)