Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Cowboy stepped into the compound, ushering everyone inside. A loud sound made him cringe.

"GOD F****** D******" Moirai roared, her foul mood evident in her loud voice.

"Whoawhoawhoa!" Duke shouted, stopping the irate tiger in her tracks, "What's the big deal?!"

"Oh hey Puke." She huffed, a handgun in her hands. "My little sister and I are redlisted on the training course, because they're afraid we would use live ammo instead of the paint marker rounds....anyway, they booted me from the course because my powers fucked around with my mags and they got switched out for live ammo!"

"Jeeze." Cowboy replied, "Thank god I don't have your powers...that sounds like it sucks."

"Yeah, its all fun and games until the powers that be decide you're getting too lucky and want to even the score." She scowled, "why are you here anyway?"

"We need to speak to Stripes." Cowboy stated, gently taking the gun out of Moirai's paws and putting it in her holster on her belt.

"Well, she's probably doing her 'morning exercises'." Moirai rolled her eyes, then looked at Duke, who was looking a little confused, "She's fucking. Give her 20 minutes or so."

"Handguns aren't cheap, y'know." Adalwulf replied, looking unamused. "Not all of us are able to afford to have our own personal armories.

He was a bit upset about the gun, but he forgot it when she kissed him, prompting him to kiss her back.

OOC: I bleeped out Moirai's first sentence so you don't have to see the bad language. Just trying to keep her in-character.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The little bird twitched by Moirai's manner. Same that is going Tigerlily as she heard the loud clang...she suddenly felt uneasy and attached herself onto Brandon's waist. She felt her stomach doing flip-flops.

Her mind blocked out the disturbing images, and only thought about hearts and cookies.

Amy just nodded.

After a couple of lustful kiss, Foria's arm dragged down to his pants, her hand wavering his belt to get it loosen up. "How bout' you do me a favor and let me have you." She bit his arm, her legs squeezing against his. Tighting her grip so he wouldn't take over.

Her other hand stroke his member to make him hard enough for her to taste.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy shrugged it off, as if it were a normal affair.

He headed down the hall to a room, which was set up like a recreation room, with video games and a bar at one side.

"I guess we'll hang out here until she gets free." Cowboy sighed.

Adalwulf grinned playfully, squeezing her butt.

"Oh, wanna get a taste of what you missed out on last night, huh?" he smirked.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
As soon she noticed the video games she leaped over the couch and ran her pawly fingers through the games. "AHA!" She found an rpg game and put in the game console which is a wii, and played it.

Amy sighed, "Don't you have a ds?"

"I'll play it later." Still busy playing as her eye stared at the t.v. screen.

The dragoness murred sensually. "Don't try to tease me." Suddenly, despite being 5'6 she lift the werewolf and placed him on the countertop, having herself ontop of him. Foria's tail loosen and grip around his body again.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy and Duke set up a nearby pool table while a waiter served everyone refreshments. It was rather classy, considering what all the Clan did.

"Sometimes I'm jealous of Stripes' kids..." Duke sighed.

"You and me both...I could get used to this." Cowboy replied.

"Then don't tease me." He nipped her neck. "Gimme back my handgun and I'll rock your world, sexy."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily's ears perked and momentarily pauses the game jumping over Cowboy's shoulder, her paws hold firmly as if her boyfriend is a trunk. "You could ask what you wanted, afterall I did given you guys a plasma tv."
Amy decide to play as Xianghua from Soul Calibur, unpausing the game.

'So, he knows my game that I laided out' Foria didn't phaze at the situation she's in. Stroking his bod, her eyes settled at his. "I'll keep my end of the bargain Adal, but I'll do it when I have my little fun."

The heat is definitely building up. She could sense he's really hard. Just the way Foria wants.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yeah, but when you get everything you want in life makes things boring after awhile." Cowboy sighed as Duke nodded in agreement.

"Gun first, then you get fun." Adalwulf grinned. It was quickly turning into a dominance battle, one he didn't necessarily mind losing.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily didn't think so. She really wanted to make her wolf-tiger happy. "I...wanted to make you happy."

"Touch'e." She thrown her right arm at the table and his gun appeared, looking like his original gun but all brand-new, dirt and dust free. Foria grinned, "Now your going to satisfied this dragon ten times of your cum...but I'll take it easy on you for just five." Taking a cup of coffee and wheeled it in her mouth letting it dripped down her neck.

Her claws suddenly became sharp and shred his pants open. Moving some stuff away off the countertop and let it down to floor. "I'll clean it up after we're done lover." something that she wanted to call him closely.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy laughed as he kissed her.

"You do more than enough, baby." He chuckled.

Adalwulf nipped her neck playfully, licking the coffee off her neck, as his cock sprung free from his ripped pants.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The summoner blushed as he kissed her. "Alright, but if you wished then don't argue me about putting it back."

Foria felt hers grow immensely excited. She murred softly as her legs still tucked in. Her tail suddenly wrapped around his doggyhood, massaging procariously.

Having breasts pressed up to face she murmured to him in a very seductive voice. "Be good boy for me please."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)