Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Thats master you stupid whore." Erusemon corrected. "Each time you disappoint me I shall punish Kari for it, so be sure you dont disappoint me." He warned her as he continued to play with Kari. "You see that Kari? See how her pussy is all pink and pretty?" He asked her, rubbing his hands over her soft body as he spoke. "Isnt it sexy?" He whispered into her ears, nibbling it a bit. He then laughed and reached down and began to rub her pussy. "Does it feel good Kari? Has anyone ever made you feel like this before?" He asked.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angewomon nodded, doing her best to be a pleasurable sight for the digimon, showing off her virgin cunt and giving him a good angle to watch from, letting him see her digits being thrust in and out. Kairi whispered as she was asked the questions. She shook her head, moaning as she felt her body being teased by Erusemon. She was losing her mind to the pleasure, it seemed. Erusemon just needed a few more good pushes to break her. Or he could stop and prolong her suffering, keeping her mind on the edge of her last bit of sanity.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Erusemon smiled as he watched Angewomon and Kari bend to his well. He allowed his hard dick to escape his pants and placed Kari between it and himself, his large cock easily pressing up against her young chest as she straddled it, hard and hot. "Touch it." Erusemon gently commanded, wanting her to feel his lust. "Please me and I will please you." As he said this, the digimon lodged within her began to vibrate softly and warm up little by little, just enough to make Kari excited but not enough make her cum or insane.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Kairi moaned as the teasing digimon vibrated, pushing her closer to insanity, but still keeping her from falling over the edge. She looked at Erusemon's face, before looking down at his cock. Blushing red, she gently placed one hand on the head of it, rubbing the dick, while her other hand rubbed and stroked the shaft.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Thats good. I am enjoying the show by the way Angewomon. Now lets here some dirty words. I want you to tell me how much of a slut you are and how much you are enjoying this. If you dont, then I will direct punishment at Kari." He smirked and looked down at Kari again. "By the way, how does it feel in your hands? See how hot and hard it is? Its like that just for you, dont you want to kiss it and lick it?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm a slut! A dirty, depraved slut! I'm...I'm the biggest slut in the Digital World," Angewomon cried, her fingers never missing a beat. She kept thrusting her digits into her, giving Erusemon an easy and arousing sight. Kairi slowly nodded her head and began to lick and kiss his erect penis, the blush never leaving her cute, loli face.
"Hahaha! So perfect." Erusemon said, smiling to himself as Kari pleasured him and Angewomon aroused him. He suddenly had a thought, he should get Angewomon to tell him where others of her kind lived, so that, if he ever felt like it, he could create a harem of angels to fuck endlessly. A room full of feathers and beautiful women just for him, to break, to fuck, to control. Still, he doubted she would tell him, even as things were...but he was willing to negotiate if she resisted, he had something he wanted to try out anyways.

"Angewomon, why dont you tell me where others like you exist so that we can have a big angel party? I would love to see you kissing and licking others of your kind while I fucked that sweet pussy of yours." As he said this he stroked Kari's ass and teased her nipples, eventually lifting her face away from his dick and pressing a pill against her lips. "Swallow." He ordered.

-------

Dawn and Ayako moaned and cried out in pleasure and pain and lust as they were fucked and fondled. They kissed and held onto each other as they were promised to be married to one another, to be fucked for the rest of their days, and to be slaves forever, trapped in never ending pleasure and servitude. They came again and again, unable to control themselves as the minutes dragged by and became hours of fucking. Finally, Dawn passed out in her mother's arms, and Ayako soon followed, both women covered in cum and sweat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
??????
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Hey, you play Mass Effect right? Can you rp as Tali?))

Angewomon's eyes opened wide and she gasped at the order, ceasing her masturbation for a moment. "N-no! I can't betray my race like that!" she argued, as Kairi obeyed her new lord and master, swallowing the pill. "Please, master, don't be make me do that!" the angel begged, biting her lip in fear of Erusemon.

-------------

After Alex had basically fuck the two beautiful women's brains out, he laid back to rest. With a mere wave of his hand the two would be put in an endless sleep, only awaken when he touched them. A portal would then appear under them, transporting them to a bedroom back at his lair. He rested on the bed for a few minutes, planning his next move and resting his body.
(Maybe, why?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)