Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Kazy looked shocked at the sudden outburst and jumped a little, but nodded her head and sat down near his sister. Of course, they would both be helpless if anything came after them.

Luckily he did not need to go through any doors, following their unheard cries through the backyard and into a part of the cave his mansion was hidden inside of. There, in a small wooded area, he would find them both, hanging on vines off the floor, gagged and bound. They both had belts on their naked waists which held their bodies together, forcing their legs to straddle each other, and their legs were chained together in that position so that they could not escape their pussies rubbing together. Flare's hands were tied behind her daughters back, and Corona's were tied behind her mothers, keeping them in a perpetual embrace, their breast pushed together. They were both blindfolded and gagged, but there as only one gag, one they shared, keeping their heads together in a strange forced kiss. A double dildo penetrated both of their pussies, vibrating loudly and making them moan and mix their love juices which dripped down from their quivering thighs, and both had vibrating butt plugs as well. Again, all the equipment used to bind them, aside from the vines that held them off the ground, were identical to the bindings used on Belle and Tali.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Jacob found the two he blushed at the sight, aroused from seeing his sister and mother in such a...passionate embrace. For one second, one dark second, he considered leaving them like that and watching. Embrace the darkness, only in fantasy he told himself, before he began trying to free the two, using his powers to free them, getting rid of the vibrator, gag, and bondage.

As he did, he recognize the binds and made a mental note to notify Ren about this, as this obviously meant something...
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Flare and Corona where soon free and holding each other again, though this time it was so Flare could comfort her crying daughter. "We never even saw it coming. One moment we were fine, then the next something had blindfolded us and was tying us up like this." Flare explained, petting Corona's head as the girl cried and tried to hide her blushing face. Corona was by for the most sensitive and delicate of Jacob's sisters, and always seemed to be afraid of something. She had inherited her mothers timid and skittish nature entirely.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Its going to be okay. Come on, we have to get back into the house," he ordered, trying to help them up and rush back to the mansion. "Don't worry Corona, I'll protect you..." he swore. As soon as Jacob, his mother, and sister were inside he began yelling out to Ren and ordering Kazey to carry Belle inside, hoping she was strong enough.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Belle was small, and so Kazey could carry her. She took her to Jacob's room, not knowing what else to do with her. Corona and Flare went to Flare's room and soon Ren and Angy arrived. After explaining what was happening Angy bit her lip and Ren punched the wall. "Who does that leave then? It looks like whoever is doing this is moving down our ranks. Angy, me, and you are the only ones left now...well, you and your slave if we count her. I can take care of myself, but what do we do about you three?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"M-maybe mother Angy should stay with me, Mommy Ren?" he suggested, afraid of the anger she showed, his courage and determination hiding behind his meekness. "I think its best if we stay together. We might be safer that way..." If Ren would allow it, he would try to hug her or hold her hand, and say, "Its going to be okay..."

After Angy agreed or disagreed, he would bring up the voice he heard. "I...I heard a voice in my head. It was scolding me. Saying I wasn't assertive, like dad. Do you think it has something to do with this?"
Ren would allow him to hug her and nod, sighing heavily. "Its best if you, Angy, and Kazey stay in one place for now, safety in numbers. Me and Flare will guard the others, we used to be a formidable team back in the day." She would pause when she heard about this voice. "Did it mention Corona and Flare? If so then we may have a psychic intruder of some sort...unless...nevermind, its...its a stupid idea." She would say. "Try to figure out what you can Jacob. I will be upstairs. We may have to move away if this keeps going. We need to be safe..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"But what about mom, dad, and Auntie Z? Won't they wonder where we are if we just leave?" he asked. While he was curious about what she was about to say, he nodded his head and kissed his foxy mother goodbye, before taking Angy's hand in his own and leading her to his room. "Mom...Do you think everything is going to be okay?" he asked.
"We will leave them a note. Now, make sure you keep them safe Jacob." she said before leaving. When Jacob reached his room he would find Kazey and Belle waiting for him, Kazey standing naked by the bed, smiling a little when he entered the room, and Belle under the cover and asleep. Angy would go to her daughter and kiss her forehead and hug her. When Jacob asked the question she would nod and say, "Yes, I think we will pull through just fine."

"Pull through just fine? What a sad response from a sad slave. Your father was better at this, he kept his slaves safe, but under control. But you? So charitable, so loving, so weak and helpless. You please them for no pleasure of your own...what kind of master is that? What kind of sorry care taker?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob smiled at his mother's word, but that changed as the voice was heard. He spun around and looked left and right. "M-mother! I-I hear the voice again!" He quickly tried to fight against his fear and used his powers to try and find the source of the psychic messages.

Who are you? Are you hurting my family?