Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"I know. I know she has done horrible things, and I promise you, she will face justice. But not death." Once Hope knocked out, he quickly put her bonds back on her, leaving her trapped to walk on all four, like before. Once that was done, he would stand in the room, awaiting Dark Spell.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hope moaned softly as she was re-bound and nuzzled Savior lightly as he tied her up. A about ten minutes later there was a loud crack and Dess appeared before them both again, holding Dark Spell in his arms, her arms and legs bound in black snakes, another working as a gag. He unceremoniously tossed her onto the floor and the snakes wriggled away back towards Dess, climbing up his legs. "Be wary with this one." He warned, and then without so much a farewell he disappeared with another loud crack.

Dark Spell lay on the floor infront of Savior, her robes torn and her skull crown cracked but otherwise seemed fine. She looked disoriented, which gave Savior the chance to do whatever he wanted for a few seconds before she regained her senses.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As soon as Dark Spell appeared and Dess left, Savior used a pair of cuffs to restrain her hands and legs and tear off her remaining clothes and her crown. "Hello, Dark Spell," he greeted.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Dark Spell struggled for a few moments as he tore off her clothes and crown but looked defeated by the time he finished. "I...I suppose asking for a quick end is out of the question?" she asked feebly. When Savior answered she would sigh and say, "Great, so what do you intend to do with me? I already have a good idea but...I mean are you eventually sending me to jail?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No." Savior did not answer her question as he exited the room and soon came back with a chair for himself. He placed it on the ground and picked Dark Spell up, placing her on his lap. "Jail? Perhaps. But you need to be punished before that happens." He then slapped her round, sexy ass as hard as he could. "Count. Now," he ordered, slapping her again.
"Ahhh! Why you-Uhhh!" Dark Spell said as he slapped her ass. She then smiled a bit and said, "Hey, why waste time with-Ahhh-this? You know-Ohhh-Know what you want! Just fu-Uhhh-ck!..fuck me and get it-Ohhh-ver with!" She was blushing as he kept smacking her sexy ass, now red from the strikes. "N-No need to play games! Just-Ahhh! Just do it!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hearing the response only brought more rage to Savior. More rage than it should have. "Do you have any idea what you've done? People are dead because of you! Children! Mothers! Fathers! You're a murderer! A sick freak! A bitch!" he roared, slapping her harder and harder.

Stick a cock up her ass, you motherfucking worthless cocksucker! Tobias giggled from within Savior's head as he mercilessly slapped Dark Spell's butt.

"You deserve punishment. I will supply it..." he whispered.

((Having Tobias around is fun. Let's me a bit more wacky!))
"S-So?!" She protested. "Wh-Ahhh-at do their lives mean t-Ohhh!..T-To me?" She growled. She would continue to tempt him, trying to get him to give in and just fuck her for ten whole minutes before she finally started counting. "Fuck! Ten! Isnt ten enough?! Ow! Tw-Twelve!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"NO! Its not!" he screamed, grabbing her hair with his other hand and pulling on it, hurting her more. "You have such power! Do you know how many lives you could save?! But you squander them to help yourself! You've pushed the world for years! Its time someone pushed back!" Savior roared, slapping her ass again and again. "Keep counting, you worthless whore."
"You fuck! You worthless shit!" She screamed at him as he pulled her hair. "Those people mean nothing to me! NOTHING!" She screamed before he began to spank her again. She would struggle hard to escape her punishment, but would get nowhere with that, having no more powers. Still, it would be another twenty minutes before she actually started counting again. "Tw-Tw-Twenty...ohhh...st-stop...twenty o-one..." She groaned, tears filling her eyes as she went limp in his lap, twitching with each slap on her red swollen ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)