Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Monica blushed lightly from the kiss and smiled gleefully. "Hehe, not a problem, sugar." The vixen quickly kissed Minami's cheek before she went to flip the pancakes and sizzle the bacon. Her stomach started growl lightly as the delicious smell of both of their cooking filled the room. "Mmm, can't wait to eat."

T-Thanks. Hhrrrr, y-your mouth is so warm... Jedrek's cheeks blushed even brighter thanks to Ryo nursing his fleshy rod, while loads of pre-cum leaked out of his sensitive cock tip. "Nnhhh..." The shadow dragon eagerly matched the thunder wolf's teases by letting Ryo's meaty shaft inside his muzzle before he suckled roughly on the whole length, while his tongue slurped it all over like sweet candy.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Aww...You give a new nickname for me. Sugar." The hybrid giggles cutely while flipping the cooked french toast and served on a plate. "Maybe I should called you Sweet Honey." Her wolf ears perked up as heard Monica's stomach growling. "Well, at least we wait for the males to join us."

A thrill of pleasure make his body shivers a bit, murred and growled deeply till it create a vibration on his maw and transfer that vibration to Jedrek's member. More precum spurting into the dragon's warm yet wet mouth, notifying that his orgasm builds up quickly. Ryo wrapping his tongue around the shaft while his nose nuzzling Jedrek's testicles.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh, I like the sound of that, sugar." After finishing the pancakes and bacon, she places them on the plates with Minami's delicious french toast. Monica then giggles softly and reaches out to snuggle Minami, loving the cute nicknames they were giving each other. "And okay, I guess we can wait for them, but they'd better not take too long or I'll drag them in here myself, hehe." She stuck her tongue out playfully and chuckled.

Jedrek growled deeply as his orgasm started to build up as well, thanks to Ryo's gentle vibrations and his cool nose teasing him. Loads of his dragon pre-cum filled the cute wolf's toasty mouth, while the dragon squeezed his rump tighter. The shadow dragon ramped up his efforts as well by bobbing his head back and forth, dragging his tongue all along Ryo's member, while his dark snout rubbed up against his fluffy orbs. "Rawrrrr..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Minami then served the meals on a dinner table before murring as Monica snuggle her, and wrapping her arms around the vixen's waists. "I'm sure it won't take them that long to wake up. In fact..." The hybrid's ears picking up a moaning sound from Ryo's bedroom. "...They seems enjoying themselves..." Her tone suddenly changed into whisper with her eyes stared into the female's before licking the muzzle.

"Rrrffhh...!" Ryo murrs some more, deepthroating Jedrek's throbbing member and gulp down the delicious precum. Due to the intense pleasure, Ryo unable to hold his orgasm any longer. Jedrek's teasing skill is too much for him. While he began bobbing his head and sucking hard of the dragon's member, his knotty shaft pulsating and flooding Jedrek's mouth with plenty amount of sticky warm cum, moving his hips forward a little.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hehe, those boys are real naughty, eh?" Monica giggles softly before she stares lovingly into Minami's eyes and kisses her nose cutely in return. The vixen holds the hybrid closer and blushes lightly.

Jedrek gasps from Ryo's sudden orgasm as he swallows the wolf's sticky load, murmuring happily from the exotic flavor. He then growls sharply, unable to resist Ryo's charms either and gives into the overwhelming pleasure. He bucks his scaly hips forward before his meaty shaft releases a thick wave of dragon seed for the cute canine. "Rawrrrr!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Minami murred from the gently kisses on her nose as her paws rubbing the vixen's back up and down. "We all are naughty, honey....Not just boys..." She spoke softly and affectionately lick Monica's lips.

Despite his orgasm ceased down, Ryo kept on sucking the male's mighty shaft by bobbing his head up and down in slow motion, sending a good wave of pleasure while his tongue snaking around the shaft like a tentacles. Once feeling Jedrek's member pulsating, Ryo deepthroating the shaft and murred in mouth as the dragon came and blast out a huge load of cum down into his throat; drank all at once till the last drop. Later, the wolf pulled his head and lick Jedrek's cock clean, murring and panting heavily. "Nnrrhh..J-Jed..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hehe, I guess you're right, sugar." Monica wags her tail happily as she's called honey, before she leans down to playfully kiss and lick Minami's neck. As she slurps the hybrid, her paws gently caress and massage her gray furred back.

Jedrek slowly removed his warm mouth from Ryo's spent cock and licked his lips free of the tasty wolf cum, before he looked up to his lover. "Rawrrr, Ryo..." He turned himself around and looked into Ryo's eyes happily. "Nnhh, we ought to start the day like that all the time, eh?" The shadow dragon chuckled lightly before he slurped his furry cheek.

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Aahnn..." Minami tilted her head up as Monica kissing and licking her furry neck, moaning and murring softly. "Mnrr....I guess there's a person whom can't wait to 'indulge' the 'meal'..." She teased, rubbing the vixen's back lovingly while enjoying the kiss given by her comrade.

The wolf giggles cutely and gently caress Jedrek's cheek and scaly neck. "Well, don't do that on every single day...It drains too much energy just from the pleasure itself. A foreplay or teasing would do..." Ryo said as kissing the dragon's lips while sniffing a delicious scent of breakfast. "It seems our female comrades had preparing the breakfast for us. Shall we go now, cutie?" He asked, slowly getting up and wears only the boxer since he'll gonna take a shower later on.

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hehe, you know I can resist you, Minami." Monica giggles softly as she continues to kiss and slurp Minami's tender neck, before her ears perk up. "Oh, I think the boys are coming." She pulls away and gives the hybrid a playful wink. "Ah well, we can continue this after our training today."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. It's still nice every once in a while though." Jedrek chuckled before telling him, "And sure, we'll go, let me just get my pants on real quick." The muscular dragon quickly threw on his gray jeans, leaving his beefy, scaly chest bare before he grinned towards Ryo. "So, are ya going to put on something cute, wolfie? Are ya going to go bare?" The shadow dragon wagged his tail and chuckled as he thought about the girls' reactions to that.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sure, no problem for me." Minami smiled and kissed Monica's cheek before taking a seat on a chair. The apron still covering Minami's front body so it won't give any horny element especially to the males.

Ryo turned around and show himself in loose boxer. "My sister Minami already getting used seeing me wearing boxer, and so do myself seeing her in bikini or underwear. But not sure how Monica will react." The wolf giggles cutely and open the door, offering Jedrek to step out first.

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds