Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior sighed and tried to dry her off with a towel, before walking off, the door closing behind him. When he walked off to find Kitty, he stopped when he heard the moans and found the locked doors. It didn't take him long to figure it out and he quickly pulled away from the door. Thinking about what to do next, he remembered Sha'Ja and walked off to his computer to seek a blood bank for her. It seemed he had a robbery to make.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Oh, your no fun)

Savior already had a list of blood banks on record, he just had to pick and choose.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sorry. You want me to change my post?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Its OK, lol, do what Savior would do)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Can't stay on long. Bout to sleep))

Savior had to put the health of Shad'Ja first, and so he searched for the best suited blood bank. One with minimal security and close by. Once he found a good bank, he would leave a note for Angel as he left the base and swung off to it.

Its been years since my last blood bank robbery! Ahh...I remember like it was yesterday. There was blood, guts, a baby's head on a pike, and...Oh, sorry. That was the time I tried making a TV show, please, continue

((Hey, is it night or day in the rp?))

(Early night)

Savior would return almost an hour later with a rack of eight blood packs, each able to fully sate Shad'Ja for one night each. Taking anymore would put lives at risk, since that blood was drastically needed by the hospitals in the city. The robbing itself was not hard, a quick in and out, and that was that. He would need to feed Shad'Ja soon, she was likely starving by now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior quickly made a large glass of the blood, packing the rest away to be kept nice and cold. He would then walk into Shad'Ja's room, cup of blood in his hands. "Shad'Ja, I have blood for you."
Shad'Ja was in the corner of the room still, facing away from him, though when she turned her eyes were glowing again. She crawled forward and took the cup of blood in trembling hands and drank it all, licking it clean. Her eyes dimmed but she was still hungry. Still, she did not know where this blood cam from, and thus did not ask for more. "Th-Thank you..." she said silently before moving to her corner again and hugging her legs to her chest. Savior had enough to feed her, if he would just give her the whole bag instead of the cup. Feeding her in such a way would make sure she did not hunger and give him a little over a week to find a cure for her before he would have to find another source of blood.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior nodded, before adding, "Things are looking up. I'm sure I'm on my way for finding you a cure," he slowly said. If Shad'Ja remained unresponsive though, he would leave the room and see if Kitty was still in the bathroom, or in her room.
Shad'Ja said nothing, to busy chewing on her bottom lip, her back to turned to Savor, as she tried to ignore the impulse to leap upon him and sate her hunger like a vampire. She would say nothing more to him if it did not have to do with her feeding.

If he left her after that he would find that Kitty was not longer in the bathroom, and if he made his way to her room he would find her standing outside her room staring in, an unsure look on her face. She would then turn and see Savior and say, "U-Um, there is a naked girl in the room..." Melody was there, in the same exact spot he had left her, having not moved a muscle since then. She was not talking, as usual, and so Kitty had no way of knowing who she was.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)