Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
"I told him it was a horrible idea. But he didn't listen." Cowboy shook his head.

"...totally...worth it..." Duke groaned, crumpled up in the corner with the machine gun wrapped around his neck.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily shook her head and sigh. "Should I use heal on him?"

Amy growl, "No, I'm surprised he didn't used it to kill me."

The lioness retorted, "But you wouldn't be killed anyways since the only way he can kill you is to kill me. I think he's doing that to get your attention."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"He asked for blanks. They're designed to be nonlethal. They use them to train new recruits in the military so they can shoot at eachother and learn tactics without killing eachother." Cowboy explained, "that being said, he probably did do it for the attention."

Duke limped into the room, with a sorry look on his face, a chew toy in his paws.

"I'm sorry..." he whimpered, using his best puppydog eyes.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Amy rolled her eyes at Duke and turned her back at him. "Hmpft!"

"Might as well find out her favorite flower or else she won't talk to you for a long while." A human with a long pointed ears responded, he wore a a light blue priestly outfit with a brown sash around his waist. He really looked like he's from the medievil period.

"Oh hey Mister High Priest Vontash." The lioness smiled at the elf being.

"Nice to meet you. Thought I would meet Foria here as well. That bloody dragon doesn't know how to keep her hands off me." The priest grumbled under his british accent.

"Doesn't help that you're gynophobic, huh?" Amy bore a smug in her face. "Ironically, you have a wife and three children."

"I'm alot tolerated her than the rest of the girls I've met. Tigerlily and Linvar were the only ones that are considered beings I'm much more accustomed for hugging they wouldn't draw a line for me, my wife knows full well for my well being. Linvar became a daughter I never really had. Tigerlily became a courageous fur who is generously kind to poor people, with a uniquely ability to define art."

Tigerlily giggled at that.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Who are you, why are you in my house, and why shouldn't I light you up like the Fourth of July?" Cowboy scowled at the stranger.

Duke nudged Amy's paw with his nose, looking up at her apologetically with the squeaky toy in his muzzle.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Well I certainly feel unwanted here maybe me and miss Tiger-"
"No!" Tigerlily held her hands protecting him from Brandon for he can considered doing harm to him. Even though Cowboy could easily kill him on the head. "Bee, he's one of the most powerful healer in our world! He's my best friend and a magnificent teacher to others, if you hurt him. It's going to take more than a flower cheer me up!" The lioness face was seriously fumed by his lack of respect.

The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy sighed, "Well, sorry I don't like it when people randomly appear in my house uninvited."

He extended his large, scarred hand out to shake the man's hand.

"I'm Brandon. My friends call me Bee or Cowboy." He said, "and next time, knocking on the door does wonders."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The blonde hair replied with his hand touching his chin. "Ah, the old fashion. No problem BUT I do know this is your home. Though when it comes towards handling angeltoxicosis a multitude of angel sickness you're going to have to get used to the matter. It is necessary to be urgent, but how about a phone call? Beats having to go through the door. That way I'll inform you." He shook his hand causally calming down.

"We already mention High Priest Vontash." Laughed Tigerlily. "Almost every Gastonah, and some other random places he visits known him. He is a professor, instructor, healer, priest, husband, friend, teacher, father, doctor, charity worker, and advisor of the elf king."

"That and I have four children." Vontash corrected Amy. Instead he got a shrug.

Amy decided to take his squeaky toy with her mouth and chews on it. Slightly feeling better if only that chew toy is Duke. "Nobody shortens his name. It's his trademark." Taking out the object and putting it back in her mouth.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Duke wagged his tail, happy that she took his peace offering.

"Well, just don't randomly show up and we'll be fine." Cowboy explained, "Around here people that are in your house uninvited tend to be burglars...and they tend to get shot."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Amy just rolled her eyes and sucker punch Duke's arm lightly.

"Heal." The priest instantly healed his sorry wounds. "Oh dear, well we do phone people or let have a notice to let them know we're coming. Guess they don't do it in your world."

"Anyways...since she's an angel...she's bound to get angeltoxicosis something she can't avoid, and has to endure that trail. Though luckily now it takes a few days for that sickness to wear off." He informed, waving his arm so Tigerlily could sit in the chair.

"Now, there's the wishing sickness which grants people's wishes. And the out of control sickness. Those two you need to be careful of. They can tire an angel very quickly if used or want something big to be done."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)