Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Adalwulf scratched the back of his head.

"Wow...makes my life seem pointless.." He sighed, "that's why I joined the Clan...I wanted to do something to help out my own kind..."

Backfire smiled softly.

"I know you aren't...I can see it in your eyes. You don't mean to harm anyone here." He replied, "as for me...my mom's the Leader of the Stripes Clan...my father is her second in command....Mom took many mates, but she loves them all deeply. I'm Pyro kinetic...which means I can control fire... and I can do this..."

He closed his eyes, and his male body immediately changed into a more feminine one, until he was fully female, a she.

"I'm a Gendershift...like my mom." He said as he turned back into a male. "It kinda got me into trouble a lot as a cub...which is why I prefer staying male now."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Hey, your life isn't pointless." Candydelight smiled earnestly at him. Her arms wrapped around his waist. "Every single life is precious. I say you did your job very well considering what HE says."

"I really don't mind you gendershifting." Cori said honestly. "Whatever suits you, your fine as anyway you are, it beats going through surgery to change an important thing of yourself." The cyborg smiled.

"I used to have a family...though I risked my life saving my little sister, but I ended up getting hit by a hover car. Our parents thought about having me resurrected, then they wanted me to wait for my sister to be atleast 16 years old...then after a few years later..." Her eyes close shut bearing that little moment. "They disowned me as a member of the family."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yeah...but I haven't done as much in my life as you have." Adalwulf said, "I'm no guardian angel....I'm just a Furr."

"Wow..." Backfire said softly, "...if it helps...Mom thinks of everyone as family...no matter who they are....unless they do something to harm her or her family."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Noticing the conversation has been taking a little longer than Candydelight inticipated, she merely wave her hand and they transported to his place, how she did it? She'll leave to Adalwulf to the figuring on his own. "Even though you think your life is dull. Foria would've wish she'd be in your shoes. You may think your useless; however, I you are going to play a very important role for survival."

"I appreciate your thoughtfulness." The cyborg merely yawn covering her mouth with a motion of mannerness. "Unfortunately, I've been given the need to resting my system." It was normal to talk like a robot since robots and...other races who aren't matellic were never discriminated.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Adalwulf looked around, then shrugged. Half the Clan had illegal teleporters, so he wasn't all that suprised by the sudden arrival.

"Well, I try to make sure my life isn't a complete waste, but when Angels show up and you hear about their adventures, it makes my life seem a little dull." Adalwulf replied.

Backfire nodded, and pulled out his phone, sending a text to someone.

"I'll tell my mom I'm staying over here." He said, "there's a bedroom upstairs that you can use to recharge."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Candydelight wagged her tail, going inside the bathroom for a quick bathing. "Just a moment." she smirked. She love Adalwulf, dislikes Diesel. True to her love. That's what an angel she is. After a few minutes of showering, she appeared not dressed nor wearing a towel around her waist, but changed into her normal dragon form. Naked.

"Oh...this is one the quirks. I pretty much sleep anywhere." The cybrog giggled.

The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Adalwulf's jaw dropped, but he was quick to close it.

"You're...stunning." He managed to get out, having to adjust his posture to hide his erection.

Backfire grinned meekly.

"Heh...sorry...I keep forgetting you're robotic...Cowboy's a cyborg, but he's still more Furran than machine." He replied.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The dragon giggled, embracing the tongue-tied mutt as her arms wrapped around his neck. Her body pressed against his

clothed fur. Her scales were dried, but she were playful. Her tail naughtingly twirling around his leg. "I believe

your handsome too."

Nodding at his response. Her mouth for a firm smile, "Well mind if I take a quick shower?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Adalwulf wrapped his paws around her waist, licking her cheek.

"Will Foria mind if we do anything?" he asked cautiously, knowing full well not to irk a talented gunslinger.

"By all means." He smiled warmly, "There's a bathroom upstairs. This place hasn't been used in awhile but it still should be nicely stocked."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"It's Candydelight. I'm using her body right now and...I told her to take a rest." The dragon murred, she's not going to poison him. The mutt is really cute by his fear, she could very well sense it, angels know the feelings of others. "You don't have to be afraid dear. I don't bite." she teased.

Her tail was moving around his leg; very close to his member.

Cori shortly thanked him heading upstairs to take a cold shower.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)