Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"I was just....I....No. No. God, no!" he quickly said, correcting Cassandra. "You were amazing! The best I ever had! I nearly went crazy!" King declared. "Its just....I...Cassandra, you have your secrets, and I have mine. The big difference is, that my secret could lead to the deaths of myself and many other. I...I want to help you, but I don't know if I can. Or even if I should...." he admitted. He then stopped and realized, he had nowhere to go from here. Go to another world? Go home? Stay here in her tent? It would all end the same. With someone dying.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"You have the look of someone who cant win." She stated finally, pulling him back onto the bed and embracing him. "You have the look of someone who is rejecting, who is fighting the order that was placed for you." she whispered as she hugged him. She then smiled and kissed his forehead. "Luckily, I'm the goddess of rebels. Stay here with me, help me fight the good fight. I promise it will be worth your while. And if you help me win my rebellion, then I will help you win yours."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I doubt even you could help me win this battle," he sighed. He closed his eyes, trying to think of what to say next, before opening his eyes. "If....I tell you about me, you will reject me. I am positive you will." If Cassandra argued with him, he would close his eyes once more and would slowly begin to explain everything. "I'm going to die anyways," he mumbled, before beginning.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Then dont tell me." She said, placing a finger over his lips. "Just stay here with me. Be happy here. Help me fight, help me win, and I can help you, I promise." She said to him softly. Maybe she was right, maybe she could help. If she won the war she would become whole and complete, and thus a full goddess. Maybe, with a goddess as powerful as her backing him, he could oppose his mother...if that was even possible.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King closed his eyes and allowed for Cassandra to speak, before opening them. "...I..." This is disobeying mother! This is wrong! he thought. No. It isn't. Our mission is to help our mother. She is sick in the head. We can help her, by stopping her from this mad quest of power, a new voice whispered. We must help mother. We must. "I must help her," he whispered suddenly, before looking directly as Cassandra. "I'll do my best to help you, as long as you help me..."
'You have my word. No come here and sleep with me." She said with a naughty smile, kissing him passionately as she pulled him completely onto the bed with her. A long journey awaited them both now...but perhaps the future was looking brighter.

(Time skip?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Timeskip. You or me?))

King slowly nodded, and hugged her back as he got onto the bed with her. He kissed her back, her breasts rubbing against his chest, as he fell asleep with her.
(I'll do it)

For the next few months King spent all his time with Cassandra and her men. They fought, they won, they lost. Many times. Still, he always had Cassandra, and was in her arms in victory, and with her when she mourned the loss of another soldier. But their goal always seemed to be getting closer. Finally, the battle happened, in the city of the lost treasure. Only a handful of men remained, all under Alex's command. He was holding off Veric and his men, who were desperately trying to kill all of Cassandra's militants. "Damn you King!" He yelled as he and his men made another charge at them. King had lots of rubble for cover, and the up hill advantage, but he lost more and more men with each Charge they led, and he could not last forever. He had on him any weapons he wanted, though he would have used many of them by now. The men around him sported assault rifles and fragmentation grenades, but they were all starting to run low on ammo as well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((King can still use his powers, right? Just making sure...))

King took deep breaths as he heard Verc scream out his name. He had a sword in one hand, and a gun in the other, though the gun was on its last few bullets. Over the months, he had collected knowledge on weapons, and while he still took no joy in it, knew he had to kill to win here....When he heard the next charge, he searched for a plan. He tried to stand up tall enough to unleash a wave of blue fire now. If that didn't work, he ordered all of his troops to prepare a barrage of grenades and to also cover their eyes. He held up his hand and unleashed a bright burst of light, hopefully blinding the enemy troops. "NOW!" he commanded, ordering them to throw.
(Ya)

The fire blazed over the enemy's charging forces, but fairy fire was weaker than normal fire, its advantage lying on how long it lasted and how it clung to everything. Veric's armored troops didnt even flinch, rushing right through it and firing. A bullet clipped King's left ear, sending pain searing through his head. His next plan proved more successful as his soldiers rose up around him and tossed their remaining grenades right into the charging men. They either went down in the explosions or were forced back into cover. Still, two more of King's men dropped dead next to him, riddled with bullets. It would have been much worse if the enemy soldiers werent blind firing. There were too many, and compared to what was left of Cassandra's rag tag forces, they were no match. Cassandra had to find that treasure quickly...or else they would all die soon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)