Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"Hello, Shad'Ja," he greeted, walking into the room. "I have located a series of blood banks. I plan on breaking into them and getting you plenty of blood," Savior explained, looking at the ground. "I...know you're mad. But I can do this. I can save you. I will save you."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Why!?" she screamed at him. "Why cant I just be allowed to die?! I dont want to be saved! I dont want your pity or your help! I know how this will end, either with me killing on of you in thirst, or my mistress will find me and restore her spell of control. I dont want that...I dont want any of that...please, Im only asking for one thing." She almost begged him, her face still stained in blood as she pleaded with him. "Please, please just let me die."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"But I can save you! I can find a cure for vampirism!" Savior argued. "I can. I have to....You...you can have a normal life. You can repent for your sins. You can help me beat your old Mistress!" he argued. "Please, I can save you! I can make things....better..." he argued, closing his eyes. "I can."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Then lets make a deal." Shad'Ja said, standing up from her corner and walking towards him. "If I go out of control even one more time, or if it seems as though my Mistress is about to gain control over me once again, you kill me, you let me die." She extended her hand then. "Deal?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...Deal," Savior whispered, reaching forward to gently take Shad'Ja's hand with his own. He shook it and nodded his head, wondering if he could really kill Shad'Ja if the problem arose. "I'll save you," he repeated, holding her hand firmly, before releasing her.
"Fine, now...leave me alone." she said, turning around and walking towards the center of the room. She was still in a cell, no bed, no chairs, but she didint want any. She didnt deserve any of it. To be safe, Savior should lock her up or keep her secure somehow. IF she did go insane from thirst again, then at least it would be she who died, and not anyone else. After this, of course, Savior was free to do as he pleased.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Goodnight, Maero))

Savior nodded, and suggested Shad'ja wear handcuffs (superhuman version), just in case. If she accepted, he placed the strong, metal cuffs on her and left the room, locking it behind him, before he left to visit Kitty, wondering if she was still asleep, which he thought was most likely.
Shad'Ja accepted, allowing the cuffs to be placed on her. After that was Kitty, Savior would find her still laying, though she wasnt sleeping. Instead she was watching her tail flick back and forth on the bed with eyes that said she wanted to catch it...badly. But Kitty was to weak to really get up and chase her own tail. When she did notice Savior walking in she smiled weakly and groaned. "Im boooored." she said as she tried to sit up a bit. "Do you have any T.V...or games? Or something?" she asked, shifting to her side instead.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Kitty asked for entertainment, he looked at her for a second, before running off. When he returned, he had a black laptop in his hands. "Think you're strong enough to use it?" he asked, placing it on the bed and showing her how to use the internet, play games, and watch tv shows and movies on it.
"I-I think..." she moaned softly, reaching over to try to manipulate the mouse. But it was all a little to much for her to keep doing and she settled on watching a movie. After this, if it seemed as though Savior would leave, she would stop him. "N-Nya, pl-please dont go!" She blushed if he stopped to look back at her. "I...I dont want to be by myself. Can...can you watch a little with me?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)