Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"You're right. I'm very mean," Savior said as she ate away at the food. He got the two cups of water and asked her if she wanted some now, helping her drink it, pouring it down her throat, slowly. "I made a mistake. I'm very sorry. Can you forgive me, Hope?" he asked, lightly hitting his head as 'punishment' for being so mean to her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No! You are mean!" She repeated when he asked for forgiveness. Maybe a warm bath and some affection would help her forget what he had done wrong. He could do that or simply leave her in her cage again and move on to do other things.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior suddenly pecked her forehead and picked her up and having fed her. "Maybe a warm bath will change your mind?"" he smiled, carrying her to the bathroom. He got her out of any clothes she might have been in and got the tub to be filled with nice, warm water. "Ready?" he asked her, before picking her up and gently putting her into the tub of warm water. "See? Not too bad, right?" he asked, reaching for a bar of soap.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Did he take off her bindings? Remember, she is chained up so that she walks around on her knees and elbows)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((No, he just lifted her up, carried her around, laid her on the ground, and then and brought her down into the tub of water, bindings and all))
Hope struggled and wiggled around as he carried her to the tub. "No! Your mean! Your a meany!" she protested before being set down and to the water and sighing softly. Savior could tell that the water felt good, and she moaned softly as it covered her body. "...Your still a meany." She said as she shifted a little in the water, though her head leaned against him if she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior smiled as she leaned against him and he took off his gloves and began to clean her, moving his mask up slightly so his mouth was seen. "I'm sorry, Hope. I was busy." He then leaned down, and if she let, pecked her lips. He smiled at her, before silently begin to clean her with a bar of soap, lathering her body with it and cleaning her with the warm water. He made sure to massage her body, helping ease her frustration, and even made a few pleasurable strokes to her breasts and clit.
She let him kiss her, though only a peck, and moaned softly as he cleaned her. She sighed and moaned throughout the cleaning, particularly when he washed her breasts and pussy. Soon she was covered in soap from head to toe, and depending on the amount of suds, It could make her look slick and sexy, or foamy and silly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior decided to apply extra soap on her, making Hope look foamy and silly. He had had enough of sexy for a while after his run in with Dark Spell. He laughed at the sight and got out a mirror from under the sink and held it up for Hope, letting her see herself. "You look adorable, Hope," he said, before putting the mirror down and began using the water to clean her up.
Hope laughed as she saw her foamy self and wished her hands were free so she could play with the foam. "I want to play with the bubbles." She said as he began to wash her off. "Let me play with them, if you do then you wont be mean anymore." she promised, looking up at him with her most pleading eyes. Still, it was very dangerous to let her loose at any time, as her killer mode could take over at any moment when free.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)