Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
"Yeah...unless you feel comfortable sharing a bed with me." Panzer said, looking down the hall towards her voice.

Diesel glared slightly at Foria's slight disrespect, but held his tongue as he led both of them into the main room.

A massive, but still attractive Tigress sat in an equally massive chair behind a gigantic desk. Her body and sheer size made her intimidating, but her face and her eyes gave her a caring, maternal feel to her.

"So you're the one Adalwulf told me about." She purred, her voice deep, almost seductive. "You're interested in joining my little family, I've been told."

"It hurts that you don't think I would be able to protect you..." he said, hugging her tightly, "I'm not some street cur...I'm much more than that."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Yangjin hid her blush. "Well, if it's that case...I don't mind."

Foria nodded, "Yes, although I do might feel edgy. As my trusts on anima or furs you called yourselves is slightly difficult due to the recent past of having a fair share of my family-has been murdered by furs. They're not after my scales, but rather my sister. So pretty much anything close to my sister would likely be killed to try to get word from their mouths."

"Why would I join your family? Hmm, that I don't know of. But I do felt there is might be different from my hometown. A piece of security I might deserve for staying. Of course you don't mind a dragon roaming around freely to knock off a few punks." the reptile smiled confidently at the tigress. She didn't felt atleast overwelmed, but she is cautious when she needs to be.

"I...know." The lioness muffled through his warm loving embrace. Painted back to their apartment and the same room. Her blood stopped but it still left a heavy mark, she tried healing and restored most but left a mark as if it were a light mud. "I'm glad your able to save me."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Panzer got up, yawning heavily, as he got ready for bed.

"Are you sure you don't mind?" he asked, not wanting to make his houseguest feel uncomfortable.

"I can assure you miss," Stripes said calmly, "that I do not allow my Enforcers to kill people on a whim. I only condone them killing to protect the Furrs who cannot protect themselves."

"And we can assure you ma'am," Diesel chimed in, "you have no reason to feel on-edge here. You're safe, provided you don't sell dangerous drugs or look to sell our kind into slavery."

Cowboy went back to bed, yawning heavily.

"Well, come to bed cutie...let's try and forget that happened..." he sighed, "I really would love to use some of my Condition Three augmentations on that guy."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Yes I don't mind." The chinese crested would feel guity for letting him sleep on the floor.

"I don't stoop that low," The red dragon acquired. "anyways. Like the demon lady from mythological stories. I could shapeshift into any race or animal. The only exception that I cannot shapeshift is a succubus, and centaur/mythos the four legged creature. And I can't change my gender well as a succubus, though I don't really like practicing of changing my sex. I like the way I am despite changing going through various changes of my looks."

She gave a demonstration of changing herself into an african wild dog; her usual canine disguise. "I also could replicate a person." She smiled as she changed into a female Adalwulf. Though looking as refined and sexy as her other canine appearance. "And...that I could turn into a human." As she began her change, she looked really like a human with red eyes. And...like the popular character from Marvel comics, 'Rogue.' from X-men.

Wagging her tail happily, the lioness climb over the bed after him. Hugging him and kissing him affectionately. "Funny thing is...he's already dead."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Panzer changed into his pajamas, and climbed onto his bed, keeping the other side open for her.

"It's been awhile since I shared my bed with anyone..." he admitted.

"Well, then, you may prove rather useful." Stripes smiled softly, "many of my own children have unique powers of their own. I myself am not just a pretty face with a large body."

She giggled to herself slightly as Diesel poured her a glass of brandy.

"She can pick up an army truck one-handed and her roar can rip a blast door off its hinges." Diesel said simply.

Cowboy grinned slightly, and joked, "Well, I know a Necromancer. Maybe we can bring him back from the dead just so I can kill him again?"
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
After getting a couple of clothes from the drawer, though she couldn't get the underwear since they're way too big on her. Yangjin took a quick five minute showever, brushing her teeth and washing her face. She came with a huge shirt that showed her d-cups size breasts.

"There's another addition to my power, although it'll be much too dangerous inside." The gunslinger added. "I could make almost anything explode, like water, guns, or inside a pot. Things that doesn't have anything in the inside wouldn't do anything so I only concentrate inside the box."

"Just like other fire breathing dragons, there is one thing I'm also useful for is spitting poison acid. It won't release any toxic air, but touch it and it will burn your skin and poison you at the same time."

Tigerlily giggled, "Sure." The lioness had her head rested on his chest, her hands fondle his soft white fur. Loving the way it feels of touching his hair.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Panzer acted like he didn't notice, but the sight of her breasts turned him on immensely. He rolled over onto his side and curled up, trying to hide his growing hardon.

Stripes grinned wickedly, as she took a sip of her drink.

"I can tell already I'm going to like you." She purred happily.

Cowboy hugged her tightly as he closed his eyes wearily.

"Please don't do that again..." he whispered as he fell asleep.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Foria grinned immensely, by Stripes acceptance. Her body went back her canine form. "Is there any application I need to sign in?

Tigerlily dug her face in his chest, she nodded. Her memory traced back when they first met. Even though she only knew him for a few days...she remembered him licking her nose twice. Her nose twitched by his gentle tongue. The lioness body shivered, and thinking back of how he was defending her from harm...she felt like she met her prince charming...though more rough looking.

The summoner didn't expect him to confess for just two days, and...he's grown more fond of her from the moment he saw her. Her mixed feelings slowly passing by as the lioness soon noticed how much he loved her.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I don't think so..." Stripes purred happily, "though you may want to look into a more concealable weapon...Diesel told me about your gunblade. Rather impressive, but makes it easy to spot you in a crowd."

Cowboy hugged her tightly as he laid in bed. He could get used to having such a wonderful girl to cuddle. The fact that Duke also found someone delighted him as well.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Foria thought as that, but retain her sly grinned. "Well since I'm from another world that could be easily said than done." An large battleaxe appeared infront of her. "I can bring my weapons anytime I want. Make them disappear into my storage dimension or have it call in before me, I don't have to worry about hiding it or have people steal it."

Within a few daring seconds the weapon disappeared. "Is that all that is needed?" The shapeshifter smile in content.

Hiding behind the shaded area, the new improve Cori was lurking around the Furry city. Noticing there isn't any human inhabitants. 'Steven didn't say anything hugely different from the planet. Though no armor or any futuristic society here.' The ancients says that she start protecting Tigerlily, and she is a good friend of the lioness.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)