Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior watched Sarah walk off, before sighing and nodding his head. His first step was to redress himself with an extra suit and mask. Once he was properly dressed again, he left to check up on Kitty first, before moving on to Hope. "Kitty? Are you awake?" he asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kitty, who was still lying on the bed, groaned and opened her eyes a little. "Mrrr..." she said softly, shaking a little. "I-Im cold." she whined softly, though that was understandable, she had lost a lot of blood.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I understand. Don't worry, you'll feel better soon. Are you hungry? Do you want me to get you any fish?" Savior asked. He sighed and looked down at the ground and stated, "I am sorry. This is my fault. I am responsible for your safety. I promise, you'll be safe from now on....I have no real excuse for you, Kitty. I am sorry."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kitty mewed softly and continued to tremble and shiver. "I-Im cold..." She repeated. She needed something to warm her up, and however Savior decided to do that was up to him, though he would have to be gentle and slow with her since she lacked much of her blood.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Savior quickly left, only to return with a blanket and nice, hot soup. He put the blanket over her, and then tried to feed it to her with a spoon, pouring spoonfuls into her mouth.
She drank the soup weakly as she shivered beneath the blankets. She groaned softly, and often dribbled the soup all over herself as she tried weakly to take sips. This caused her to blush (though it was hard to tell that she was), as Savior had to clean her up when this happened, making her feel even more helpless. If Savior stayed with her and fed her, she would soon fall into uneasy sleep, purring softly as her eyes closed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior stayed with her of course, before soon leaving when she fell asleep. Next, he would check up on his dear Hope.
Hope was curled up in a corner of her cage. She needed a bath, and food, and water. She seemed to be asleep, awkwardly placed on her side due to how she was tied up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior saw her and quickly picked her up, carrying her first to the kitchen to feed. When they got there, if he was able to keep her asleep, he would wake her. He smiled through his mask, and she would see a hint of it through the fabric. "Hungry?" he asked, as he began fetching sausages and steaks from the cooler he had, defrosting them and giving them to her raw to eat with her mouth, being careful not to get bitten. He remembered the past...
Hope awoke half way through being carried and growled, glaring at Savior. "You are mean! You left me alone all day! Mean!" she yelled, struggling in his arms, though able to do nothing. She would happily begin to eat though, eating tons of food, starved from having no dinner, breakfast, or lunch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)