Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
"You gonna offer her a place to stay?" Adalwulf asked Panzer.

"Looks like I have to." Panzer sighed.

"Well, its either get a cute canine girl to hang out with or take the wild dog to Stripes." He replied.

"Point." Panzer grinned.

"I know." Cowboy said, picking her up gently, cradling her in his arms.

"So, we headed home?" Duke asked.

"Looks like it."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Anyways, Adalwulf and I must be going." Foria handed the credit card to Yangjin. Leaving the two alone. "Anyways it's kindna late I might as well sleep in your place for the night. Might as well introduce me to stripes clan tomorrow. That and my wings needed some rest from burning~<3." she flirted.

"Well since I'm here. You don't mind if I pay you back for staying here would you?" the chinese crested noticed how late it is. It's way too late for her to buy clothes.

As they head to their apartment, Amy lowered her ears. "Tigerlily...might have a battle with a grim angel, Brandon. A fight, as a einherjar and sis; you should stay out of it."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Adalwulf nodded, waving goodbye to Panzer.

"I guess you're free to stay at my place if you want." He offered.

"It's no problem, ma'am." Panzer said to Yangjin. "You don't have to worry about paying me back."

Cowboy sighed as Duke opened the door for them. He had no issues carrying the lionness.

"I'm sorry, Amy, but we're not the kind of people who would sit by and let a bad thing happen to someone we care about." He said.

Duke nodded, "Yeah, we want in on this."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"No paying rent?" Foria raised her eyebrow at him. "That goes against my propagative."

The asian canine shook her head. "Oh no, I wouldn't accept just that free offer. Everybody has to do our part to handle of taking care a building giving and such. Please my service will be provided everything you needed, decor, financing, paperwork I could do all that for you. Please I wouldn't hesitate to prove myself useful of your generous offer."

Amy gotten serious. "They're immortal. A grim angel can't be killed by mortal hands, only by the weapon of a valkyrie."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Panzer cocked an eyebrow, she seemed serious about not accepting his charity. He shrugged, and handed her a tray.

"Go around the tavern and see if anyone needs a topoff or anything. If they're here for the food, give them menus, take their orders, stuff like that. If anyone gets too out of hand for you, let me know." He said.

"Well, we do try and help people out when we can." Adalwulf said as he stepped out of the bar into the moonlight. A tall razorwire fence could be seen in the distance past the cityscape. That's where they were headed.

"Well, I'm not going to sit idly by and let her get herself killed." Cowboy growled lowly, "it aint me."

"Yeah...you ever wonder why he set off the landmine that crippled him and had him turned into a cyborg?" Duke asked, "The guy's selfless."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Seeing she's the only waitress, she found a piece of uniform that is to wear and she run over to the bathroom to change. The clothing seems somewhat big

Foria giggled, "I was just kidding. I appreciate your free offer."

"There is a way to hurt him, but...you have to wait til she wakes up to perform a ritual on you Brandon. You'll be almost a guardian that is if you take away her virginity, then you'll be 100%, but you'll be able doing an above average damage to a grim angel." Amy explained.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Panzer went back to tending the bar, keeing an eye on his new ward. He had to admit she was cute.

"Well, then, nevermind." Adalwulf grinned as they walked down the almost deserted street.

"So, all I have to do is have sex with her?" Cowboy asked, "wow...gives me a great reason to do it."

"Heh...you can't wait for that, huh?" Duke grinned.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
That and it showed some of her cleavage due to the clothing that does not fit on her. "Hello, may I take your order?" Taking out a sheet of paper along with a sharpie pen. There some of drunks that whistle at her like they did at Foria, and some that are shouting at her.

"HEY LADY! What's your sign?"

Definitely, an awkward situation for her. But she didn't mind, just as long they didn't touch her as she expected they would be...touching her butt. As she winced at one guy spanking her making her eeped at that moment.

Foria continued to walk aside of the mixed breed. Her body slowly felt lazily. Seriously, she's not normally out this late.

"Are you going to wait when she's ready, and your not do this only for yourself right?" Amy look at him seriously. 'Gosh, and I thought he's protecting her all that, I should have kept that grim angel stuff out of it.'
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Panzer was on the drunk in an instant, scruffing him with one paw, and jamming the sawed-off shotgun into his crotch with the other.

"That's enough of you." He snarled, looking up at his equally drunk friends. "Get him out of here before I do it. And you do NOT want me to do it."

Adalwulf walked down the street, walking past the massive razorwire topped fence, nodding to the furrs guarding it.

"I'll wait for her to say she's ready." Cowboy said, "I've been this long without sex, so it doesn't mean anything to me."

Duke grinned, wrapping his arms around Amy's waist. "I can't wait until we do it again."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Yangjin's ears lifted up by the way he reacts. Such caring guy, even though he really shouldn't have to go that far...already, watched the drunkard's friends carrying him as finally they got the hint.

Foria tapped lightly at the side of her gunblade. She really blamed herself being impatient. Seriously, she really haven't gotten it from both her parents gene for being ill mannered. She really dislikes acting preoccupied of nothing to do like a child toying it's own weapon.

"Yea but this sushi stuff is making me sleepy too." Amy yawned showing off her teeth without any manners.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)