Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Jedrek smiled softly, while he started to fall asleep as well. He murred softly from the feel of Ryo's soft fur, while the dragon tried to provide comfort to him by keeping him secure in his strong, scaly arms.

Monica picked up on the lusty scent Minami was producing and blushed deeply. "Enjoying myself? Hehe, you're the one moaning like you're in heat." The vixen giggled softly as she continued to tease Minami, knowing that she was enjoying it. Her soft paws continued to squeeze her lovely breasts before slipping to the center to pinch her nipples. Monica's fluffy tail in the meantime kept grinding against Minami's juicy pussy, teasing the sensitive nerves with her soft fur.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
A light shiver strike her entire body once Monica pinching the hybrid's sensitive yet cute pink nipples, causing it to turn hard and more moans coming from Minami. Her own orgasm began to develop inside, more juices soaking her lavender panties and thick scent filling the room. She never felt this good especially being massaged with such beautiful vixen. "Mnrr..T-This is not a massage anymore...It's more like..aahh...t-teasing me.." Minami said in heavy breath, her tail slipping and rubbing in-between Monica's furry rump.

Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmhhh, I'm not the only one teasing...hehe..." Monica murred happily as Minami's tail rubbed against her butt cheeks with only her thin thong in the way. She noticed Minami enjoying the pleasure and decided to make it stronger as she gently lowered her panties. Monica then gave her pussy some teasing licks with her tongue, while her paws kept giving her nipples playful squeezes.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"O-Ohh...I was just...m-massaging..." The hybrid responds with a heavy breath, also trying to defend her instinctive actions. Then, she felt her panties being pulled down and expose her fully wet, cute pussy before she let out another moan of pleasure once her pussy being licked; another stream of shiver strike her entire body. The taste of her prejuices is pretty sweet since it a mix of female wolf and female dragon. "Aaahh..g-gawdd...M-Monica...N-not that area...I-It's too sensitive..." She murmured, lifting her butt slightly higher in the air so the Renamon can lick the hybrid's wet slit and squeezing her now-perky nipples easily.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"But you seem to like it, cutie. Hehe..." Monica continued to slurp Minami's lovely pussy lips before she slipping her tongue inside and licked the hybrid's sensitive insides. The blonde vixen murred softly as the sweet flavor coated her thick tongue. Meanwhile, her soft paws continued to tease Minami's nipples with playful squeezes, timing them along with the licks down below.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
At that particular point, Minami could feel her body tumbling with all the pleasures that floods onto her, making her body shivers even more and her orgasm builds up pretty quickly. Her cute pussy leaking with more prejuices and coating Monica's tongue, an early sign that Minami will explode anytime soon. "AAahh..M-Monica...nnrrhh..I-I..feel something coming..."She warned in heavy moan, her tongue lolling out like a panting wolf.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmmhh, then let yourself go, sweetie. It's okay." Monica thrust her tongue back and forth inside of Minami's juicy love canal, making sure to rub her soft tongue against the hybrid's sensitive walls to pleasure her. As Monica's tongue ravaged her pussy, the vixen's paws gave Minami's nipples one last pinch to help push her over the edge into her orgasm.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Minami kept on moaning and panting heavily as Monica oral-pleasuring her love tunnel until the hybrid felt the Renamon's tongue lapping her most sensitive spot. "Mnnrr..M-Monica-aahhhh....!!" And with the additional pinch on her perky nipples, Minami moaned out loud as an orgasm hits her hard; leaking a quite amount of mixed juices into Monica's tongue and some smearing on her mouth. Minami never felt this much pleasure in her entire life, pant and moan heavily. "Aaahhh.g-gawwdd...M-Monica..nnrrhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Monica slurped Minami's pussy clean before she slowly pulled her muzzle away, grinning happily. "Hehe, so did you enjoy my massage, cutie?" She giggled softly while wagging her fluffy tail.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The hybrid unable to say anything due to her panting heavily and gasping for an air, her body shiver like wild before lay on the bed and slowly turned around, looking to Monica with deep blush and her purple eyes midclosed. "Mnnrr..Y-Yes, Monica...Y-You're really...t-talented in massaging..." She said in soft tone.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds