Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
King did not expect being refused and the sight made him smile in excitement. This would be different then every other time. He kissed back and a hand moved to her ass, slapping and squeezing the butt. He even tried to push a finger into her asshole, as he moaned, feeling her warm grip on his shaft.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She moaned into the kiss as he slapped and squeezed her ass, and moaned even more loudly when he slipped his finger into her. Apparently she liked to be adventurous. She then suddenly flipped him around so that he was on the bed and she was on top of him, and lowered herself so that her face was near his cock. She blew some hot air over it slightly and then took her breasts and squeezed the cock between them, looking up at King lustfully even as her tongue covered the head in her warm saliva.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King moaned as he felt the hot air being blown on his cock and he looked back at Cassandra. This new experience...Making love to an equal. It was just as good as domination. Hell, maybe even a little better. He sat up a bit and placed a hand on her head, pulling her closer to his cock as his other hand slapped her ass. "Suck it. Pleasure me," he ordered, wanting to see if she would fight back.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No please?" She teased as she licked his cock. "You know, your in no position to order me..." she added as she took the cock into her mouth, allowing her teeth to brush across the head slightly. She ran her tongue around his shaft, sucking with expert skill before pulling away and using the lube she had made with her mouth to give him a tit job, kissing and sucking his dick whenever it appear from between her breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm used to getting what I want," he simply replied, before moaning as he felt her breasts squeeze his dick. "Its no fair if I get all the fun, Cassandra," he smiled, trying to reach over to her ass to spank and grope it. His cock became harder and bigger, more so than he remembered. He wanted her. He wanted to fuck her pussy, ass, and mouth for years. And something told me, the feeling was mutual. "If you keep that up, I'm going to cum all over your face and tits. You better not let it go to waste," he moaned, feeling his orgasm near.
Cassandra smiled and suddenly pulled away again, grasping her dick firmly. "No no, not yet." she said with a smile. She then got on the bed with him and flipped around so that they were in the 69 position. "I know your a bit handicapped, but lets see if you can make me cum before you." she challenged before taking his dick into her mouth and sucking relentlessly, giving him the best deep throat he had ever received.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"N-no fair. You got a head start," he moaned, before grasping her ass and licking at her folds, sucking on her clit and then moving down to push his tongue into her cunt. His hands struck her ass and even pushed a finger in. He used all of his skills to pleasure the red skinned woman, yet he was amazed by her own skills and talents. If he didn't hurry, he would lose. He couldn't have that. So he doubled his licking and sucking, his hands slapping, stroking, groping, and finger her nice ass.
She moaned delightfully with each lick and suck, wiggling her ass in pleasure as he stroked and fingered it. She to doubled her efforts until finally they were both close to cumming. They would cum at the same time, and as King came into her mouth, she sucked up all his sperm, not allowing even a single one to escape her lips. Her pussy tightened around his tongue at the same time and her juices gushed forth, her body arching and shaking with pleasure as he brought her to orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King moaned in pleasure, doing the same with Cassandra's juices, making sure not a drop escaped his mouth. He licked his lips and savored the taste, floating on the waves of pleasure Cassandra gave him. "That was amazing," he whispered, finally swallowing. "Looks like a tie though. Do we still get to do the main event?" he asked, slapping her sexy butt.
"Is that even a question?" She asked back, pulling herself up and nuzzling into his neck, holding him as she moaned, her pussy hovering over his cock, grinding against its head teasingly as she kissed his chest, neck and chin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)