Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior was about to open the door, but he soon heard Shad'ja's cries. He ran off to the kitchen and quickly got a still bloody steak. He hoped cow blood would be enough for her, but if need be he was willing to use his own blood again. For now though, he grabbed two more bloody steaks and put them all on a plate before running back to her room. He opened the door and gave her the plate of bloody meat, hoping she would be willing to drink that blood.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The vampire quickly grabbed the steaks and soon they looked more like prunes than steaks. She was on the floor, her eyes still glowing red. "I...I need more...the curse...please..." She begged, her tongue hanging out as she panted, clearly needing something more substantial. Vampires were prone to killing while feeding, which was part of the reason why it was a curse and not a gift. Savior needed to find a way to supply his prisoner with blood without draining himself dry...or he could always grant her wish.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior sighed, realizing he had no choice. He knew he could not use any of the other girls, and he wasn't going to go on the street to simply find some crook or homeless man. He quickly ran out of the room and a few minutes later, stumbled back in with a syringe filled with blood and a plastic cup. He poured his blood into the kept, spilling a bit, before handing the cup to her. "Drink..." he groaned.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shad'ja did not need to be asked more than once, and leaped on the cup, licking it clean, before licking up anything he had spilled. This was a pitifully small amount for a vampire to drink, but it was enough for her to gain some control. She groaned and stumbled against the wall. "Dont you see now...please..." she begged him weakly. "Every day is torture for me...Please let me die, let me see the sun rise."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I can save you...I can," Savior replied. "I'll work on finding you a good source of blood. Then I can focus on getting you a cure. I can save you. I won't let you die," he replied, falling to the ground. "I'll save you, Shad'ja. I promise..." he groaned, rubbing his head and trying to stand back up. "I should get to work now. No time to rest...."
Shad'Ja nodded weakly and watched as he left, hugging herself to keep from jumping on top of him and draining his life's blood.

Savior had a lot to deal with, taking care of Hope and Kitty, Finding a cure for Shad'ja, figuring out what to do with Skull, and then there was this. Dree had recently escaped and was wrecking havoc across town. Her powers were identical to Demon Flower's, but she seemed to retain more sanity in that aspect, and her claws were sharper. There was also the incident with Dark Spell, another spell caster that was intent on robbing the city bank while Dree wrecked havoc. And then, in the slums there was another alarming situation. A new villain was tearing and burning the place up. She was unknown and was making no demands, simply set on random violence like Dree.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior rubbed his head and thought about who to go after. He decided on Dark Spell, who was robbing the bank. Mostly because she knew about magic, so it was possible she could help with Sha'ja. He grabbed his gear, mentally prepared himself for combat, before swinging off to fight her, weapons loaded and at the ready.
When Savior arrived he would find the bank in tatters, zombies of civilians and guards carrying the money out of the vault and into a truck not far away. Dark Spell did not seem to be there. It was possible that she was inside the bank, or perhaps lying in wait for a hero like Savior.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior decided to simply go in. He wanted this girl now, and could not wait to lure her out. He jumped down from the rooftop and landed near the zombies, watching them move to Dark Spell's magic. "Dark Spell! I know you're here. Come out and fight me!" he demanded, ready to move and fight against the magical mistress.
The Zombies dropped their bags of cash and turned to look at him as he demanded their mistress to show herself. Her harsh laughter suddenly rang out from every direction. "I think not hero. Instead why dont you play with my pets?" Instantly the zombies began to swarm at him. He had nothing that could stop them, since gas and stun guns would do nothing to their animated corpse bodies.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)