Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Good to see that the local heroes have strong moral fiber, Savior thought. "When I found her, she was in a state of humiliation and torture. Like you and the other female hero. If we can discuss with the mayor with Sarah, then we can find out just what he knows. I have a lie detector we could use on him, I could plant bugs in his room that he wouldn't find, the works."

He then looked at Sarah, and then at Techna. "Do you know a girl by the name of Demon Flower? With Sarah's knowledge, I may be able to stop her for good, without using force. Not to mention any of the other information she could have on any other villain in the city."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Like I said, I want to hear her first, then decide." Techna said, crossing her arms. "But chances are that I will still want her in jail. Sure what we endured in there was...torture, but she has killed heroes before. She needs to be punished by the law. And Im not too keen on bugging the mayors room. It just isnt my style, I say we just go public, and solve all the problems all at once. As for Demon Flower, she has been missing for almost four days, which is longer than usual, and her last encounter was with you, so Im sure you wither scared her off...or your still holding her somewhere."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No, but it is mine. Think about it. I can be the hero the rest of the world hates, but does what others can't. I can skim the line between good and evil, take the fall no other hero could take. Accept the sins, the mistakes," Savior argued. He then sighed and added. "Yes. I have Demon Flower with me. I'm trying to rehabilitate her. She's sick in the head, but I'm trying to change that. With Skull's help, I can make more progress." He then walked over to Sarah and said, "Ask Sarah anything, and Sarah, promise you'll tell us whatever information we desire, if we keep this quiet to the public."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No." Techna said suddenly, drawing her gun in one movement. "I dont agree with this complex you have. A villain is a villain is a villain, and you dont get an all access pass just cause you do evil to evil. I wont be part of that. Im taking Skull to the police, and Im doing it now. And I'll be back for Kitty to. You stay away from me, leave now." She demanded. Techna was thoroughly shaken, even traumatized by what had just happened to her and was holding fast to her most base morals and instincts. Maybe, if Savior had found her on a day she had not been raped and tortured, he would be able to negotiate with her, but he could tell from the look in her eyes, and the grip on her gun that she was in no mood to talk or give way to anyone, least of all him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't do this," Savior pleaded. "I know, I'm not a hero. I know...But please. This isn't about me, or you, or Skull. This is about a poor girl who has been hurt. Demon Flower isn't right in the head. She's broken, shattered. If I can learn more about her, maybe I can save her sanity, make her a force for good. Please, Techna, let me save her sanity..." he begged. "I helped you out of that mansion, after all, so please, return the favor to me. Help me...."

If she still refused though, he would simply nod and take a step back. He would look at Sarah and whisper, "I understand."
(What about Kitty, you left her in the bush. Also, promised her protection)

"I dont care! Shut up! All I know is what is right! Demon Flower is a monster,worse than Skull! I-I have to do what I think is right, and the reason Im not shooting right now is because you saved me, but dont press your luck!" Techna would allow him to leave, and Sarah would give him the most let down, horrified, and pleading stare he had ever seen.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm sorry," Savior whispered, before suddenly throwing down a smoke ball. A large smokescreen appeared and Savior tried to pick Sarah up and run to the bush he left Kitty in to pick her up two. He would then try to shoot a grapple hook at a nearby building, trying to swing his way to the mayor's home. "Hang on," he ordered to her, if they were able to get away from Techna. All I know is what is right...
Techna began firing as soon as the smoke went up. Two shots managed to graze him, one on his right shoulder, and another near his left shin. Both were terribly painful and worse than bullets, he was in real danger. Even if he lost Techna, she would know where he was going, the Mayors house, it was predictable. Luckily her teleporter was broken from her battle, and so she had to give chase on foot. Savior would be able to use the root tops to lose her, but she would be waiting for him at the Mayors home, hidden and angry.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Stupid! What were you thinking!? She knows where you're going! She knows what you're planning! Savior thought as he landed on a rooftop with the two women. He dropped both and he looked at Sarah and sighed loudly, rubbing his head. "That was a stupid move," he mumbled. "Me, I mean. I don't suppose there is some secret way into your home that only you or your family knows about?"
Sarah glared at him with a look that could only say "As if I would let you know how to enter my house secretly." What she did say was, "That wasnt part of the deal. And Im not rushing back to deal with my family." Kitty stirred softly, wiggling a little in his arms, she would wake up soon, unless he gassed her again, which may cause some kind of brain damage to her at this point.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)