Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior looked down at Kitty, as she was sleeping in the dumpster. He was unamused though and did not have time for games. He pulled out his metal staff and stun gun and smacked his staff against the dumpster, causing it to vibrate and shake, the loud CLANK echoing within it. "Kitty!" he yelled, aiming his stun gun at her when she came out. "You've been a bad girl. Do you need to be punished again?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kitty yowled like a cat and stood on the ends of her toes and fingers before falling flat again, her ears flat against her head as she stared at the Stun gun aimed at her. "N-No! I havent done anything wrong!" she lied, hiding behind some pillows. "You d-dont know what its like! I cant go to jail! I-Im a cat person for Pete's sake!" She trembled and hid under her assorted pillows, whimpering softly. "Why arent you catching bigger fish or something..." she muttered.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Lying? Do you honestly think that will help?" Savior asked. "I won't arrest Kitty, if you help me. You witnessed the robbery of some money from the mayor's home by a figure. The same figure has kidnapped a number of others. Help me find out who it is, and I promise I won't hurt you. This time."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kitty poked her head out from under the pillows and bit her lip. "B-But...he...that guy is scary. And Im sure he saw me." She whimpered. "He beat up Skull too, and she was using guns! And you found me so he can find me to. I dont wanna get killed." she said, giving him her best kitty eyes, though she was actually worried about her life, Savior could see that much. The unfortunate cat burglar was hardly a villain. She made her money by stealing when no one is looking, and still it hardly does her any good, since she cant even find apartments that will take her in. Kitty, being so recognizable, is always on her own, not strong or evil enough to run with the big dogs, while too well known as a trouble maker to sleep anywhere other than a dumpster. Even then, she still cared about what little she had to not want to rat this guy out, even if it meant facing down a real hero like Savior. That by itself told Savior a lot about how intimidating this guy was.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior sighed and put the gun down, placing it back in his belt. "What if I gave you somewhere safe to hide? Somewhere they would never find you?" Savior asked. "Then will you tell me what you know about this villain?"
"Hmmm...." Kitty said, poking her head out of the pillows. "OK...But you have to buy me dinner, and a mouse toy, and then breakfast!" She demanded. If Savior complied she would smile and hop out of the dumpster. "OK, he was tall, like, taller than you even! And had no shirt, so you could see his purple skin. He also had black hair, and claw gloves or something on his hands." As she told him this, a figure would drop down into the alleyway, about ten feet behind Kitty. The figure entered the moon light and Savior saw his enemy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior nodded at the description, before his white eyes widened and he saw hie foe drop into the alley. He grabbed Kitty and pushed her behind him and he picked up his staff with one hand and shrunk it back down into his belt, before pulling out a dual pair of stun guns, aiming them at his foe. "Who are you?" he asked, hiding his fear and doubt with his strong and cold demeanor. "What do you want?"
The figure smiled and pointed at Kitty, who whimpered and jumped back into her dumpster and closed the lid. But the figure said nothing, and instead continued to smile pointed his fingers like guns and imitated Savior's stance, apparently mocking him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"This girl is under MY protection. To get close to her, you must go through me. Now I will ask again, what is your name?" Savior yelled, ready to fire at the figure if needed. "I am Savior. Have you heard of me? Are you doing all of this in inspiration of me? Or in revenge?" he asked, wanting some answers, but doubting he would get any.
The man laughed harshly, and made a shooting motion with one of his finger guns, aiming it at the dumpster. Moments later Kitty opened the door and a thick green gas came out. "I dont feel so..." She groaned as she tried to get out before falling flat on her face, passed out again. "How can...I smell like....space...shuttles..." She groaned in her sleep. The next move was Saviors.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)