Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"She is. I did. She's actually quite nice once you get to know her....That was a joke," he explained, his grim and gravely tone never leaving. "She's hurt. In the head. I found out almost everything about her past, and I've done my best to help her. I've made progress, but only so much. Can you help me cure her? Help her overcome her insanity?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shad'ja simply stared at him for awhile before shaking her head. "You...you're sick. I'll do what I can...but, just curious, do you have any scars? I mean, she didnt bit "it" off did she? I did mention that she EATS PEOPLE, right?"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, I have scars. I have her restrained. She only attacks when she is not restrained, and I've learned not to let her out while she's conscious. And no. She didn't bite my dick off. Also, I am not sick. I just have a hero complex," he 'joked,' though once again his voice didn't change its tone. "Come on," he said, taking her hand and leading her to the dungeon where he kept the sleeping Demon Flower. "Also, don't call her Demon Flower. Here, her name is Hope. Nothing else."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Hope, your kidding right, you are trying to domesticate a demon." She said in disbelief. When she finally saw Demon Flower she gasped. "Wow...you really wrecked her. If its possible, she is pregnant for sure." She added in a hushed voice. "So...what do you want me to do about this?" she asked. Shad'ja was a mystic, and could know a few spells to help calm or sedate Hope. In addition, she had extensive experience with bindings and chains, which meant she could fix her up for any situation, even bind her in a way that would keep her harmless but allow movement.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No. And she is not a demon, she is a normal girl....As normal one could become in this world, at the least. She most likely is," Savior answered as he heard her. "First off, I want her in bindings that can hold her and keep her from hurting anyone, but will allow her to stretch and move about. We'll see what we can do from there."
"She is no normal girl, no matter how you try to frame it, she has killed in cold blood before." the vampire sighed and nodded. "But fine, I can do what you ask...how helpless to do you want her? And how much movement do you want her to have? I think I know a position, but it might be a bit degrading...if she cares at all."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"We can stand here, arguing about who, what, and why about HOPE, but I'd rather not. The sooner you help her, the sooner I can help you find a cure for your curse. And I WILL find a cure," he swore. When she told him about how she was going to free him, Savior said, "Very well. I doubt she will."
"OK...um...do you want to spray her with a hose or something? You know, to wake her up and clean her a bit?" Shad'ja was clearly not very keen on getting close to the dangerous demon girl, and Savior had no clue how she would react around his new guest. How to proceed was up to him. "Im gong to have to remove her current bindings to rebind her, so, if you have a way of keeping her from killing me, I would really appreciate it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Do we have to clean her? I rather like her like that," Savior stated, his lips barely pulling into a quick smile. She's asleep now, so it should be safe to unbind her, but if you need added security, here is a knock out gas grenade." He handed her an extra gas mask and pushed her back against the wall before tossing the grenade nearby Hope, and watched as a green gas escaped it. The grenade was smaller than normal, letting the gas cloud soon vanish into the air. He kept a close eye on Shad'ja through it though, just in case she tried anything. "There. She should be out like a light now."
Shad'ja nodded after the grenade dissipated and walked over to Hope and unbound her. She required some new bindings, which she would use if supplied. After that it was a simple matter for her and soon Hope was in her new, mobile position. Her ankles had been wrapped and chained to her thighs, and her wrists had been tied and chained to her shoulders, making her helpless but allowing her to move around on her knees and elbows like a dog. Pads on her knees and elbows insured that, although it would take some effort to move about, it would not be painful. And lastly, her wings were wrapped in bandages and secured, so that she could not flap them and start flying around. "There, that good?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)