Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
She would not stop him, frightened slightly by his sudden display of power and confused by his purpose. She thought that, perhaps, he was another god, and dared not impede him, not with her world at stake. So she watched him leave, sad that she could not do more to help him. She hated to see people unhappy, but soon he was forgotten amongst the endless fields and galloping horses and shining flowers. Her world was perfect.

---------------

Back in his pocket world he would find Melina sitting on the bed with Chi in her hand and Sevnie still sleeping beneath the covers. The two fairy goddesses were whispering to each other, but stopped when King entered the room. Shay was nowhere to be found, at least not in this room. Not far away was the dome that held Shie, Shay's sister, who was loudly clanking her shackles against the walls of her dark cell. Not far away was another dark dome, the one that held the only mortal in King's world, Melody.

There was a soft knocking coming from within the mortal's cell, likely she had to use the bathroom, eat, drink, or do something else that mortals needed. Even if it wasnt any of that, her cell was only as large as he bed, which kept the angelic being locked on her back inside a black world. Aside from her, Mecha, who had not been restrained, was also gone. What to do was up to him.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King looked at the two, then at the sleeping slave, before hearing the knocking. He stepped towards Melody's cage, and the girls would see his step lacking the normal life and energy they had. "What were you talking about and where is Shay?" he asked, before walking to the dome and placing his hand on it, causing it to vanish. "Yes?" he said, his voice lifeless and his face, blank. "What do you need?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"W-We werent talking about anything important master." Melina said. "And Shay is taking a bath I think..." When the dome vanished the angel inside would gaps softly and look away from him, very frightened of the man powerful enough to destroy her god. "I-I-I was..I just...was wondering...if I could have something t-to drink." she said softly. She was by far he most delicate thing King had ever captured. Even Chi was more powerful than the lowly mortal maid, despite how blessed she had previously been. She did not sit up, still on her back on the bed, afraid to move without permission.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King nodded when he heard the two and then he saw Melody. How she gasped in fear of him. He nodded and created a glass of cool water in his hand and held it to her. He watched her look at him with fear, and he practically begged her, "Please...Don't be afraid of me. So many people are afraid of me...Please...Don't be afraid. Please..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I-Im sorry." The girl squeaked, still very much afraid of him. She grasped the water with trembling hands and sipped from the cup. As she took the glass King would feel just how fragile she was. Melody was like a rice paper swan in the palm of his hand, easily destroyed in a million ways. She knew this to, and it frightened the poor woman. She was away from her home, her family, her world, a prisoner of this otherworldly being who had kidnapped her god, what else could she do but be afraid?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King looked at her, before turning around. "We have a pool for you to bathe in, if you want. If not, sleep, ask me for food, do what you want," he stated. He then walked over to Melina and Chi and kissed their heads. "Hello girls," he lifelessly greeted. "Are you two okay...?" he asked, feeling silly for even asking such a dumb question.
"O-OK..." the angel said softly, though she didnt move from the bed, even after he left. Melina and Chi nodded and chi nuzzled him when he kissed her small head. "Are you ok master?" Melina asked. She then looked towards Mecha's empty bed with a worried expression, but said nothing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Honestly? No. I feel like dirt. Less than dirt. I feel like I am nothing, but a sick, disgusting abomination, a mistake, something that should not exist, but does anyways, with no true purpose behind it all. I feel like horrible, empty, hollow, dead, a living corpse. I feel bad," he declared rather simply. "But how are you girls?" he asked, acting as though he did not just spout out his inner thoughts of selfhate to his girls, though his blank face and voice stayed.
"W-We..." Melina said at a loss. She didnt know at all what to do, if this was a test, or if she was even expected to answer. "We are fine master..." King had already broken thee girls, he could not expect much from them. At least he had done so with pleasure and not pain, unlike the poor god sleeping behind them. Perhaps fucking them would help, or maybe checking on Shay, or finding Mecha. Maybe releasing Shie back to her world, if he felt that he wanted to save it before it was too late.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King kissed them both again and stood up, walking over to where he held Shie. He snapped his fingers, causing the dome to vanish and a portal to Shie's world to appear nearby. "Hello," he greeted her, before he attempted to take her hand and bring her to the portal. "You're leaving here. Now."