Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
The reaper stood still for several moments, simply watching the strange creature. "Who has promised you this world?" he finally asked. "Who thinks they can remake what was already at balance? Can Friction stop friction? Can a sin give birth to peace? Who is it that has convinced you this is true, that this is the way to oneness?"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"M....my....My Mother...." King cried, tears falling from his eyes. "Please, don't ask her name. I can't betray her....I shouldn't! This is wrong! I'm wrong! I shouldn't exist! A mistake! A sin! I wasn't made with death or life, not really! I was made to bring a better world, but I can't even do that right! I'm an abomination! An insult to life!" he screamed, slamming his hands into his head. If Vergil didn't try to stop him or calm him down, even a little, he would get up, tears in his eyes, and start trying to run away, trying to sort out his emotions and thoughts.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Vergil did nothing but watch. He was a messenger of death, the God of reaping, he had no experience in comforting others. And so King would run, and find himself alone on a wide plane of flowers where he could sort through his thoughts and troubles. As he did he would hear the sound of horse hooves approaching, and would see a mighty and beautiful stallion approaching him, The goddess Mima on its back. When she got close enough to him she would slide off the horse and look at him with curious eyes. "Who are you?" She asked softly, getting closer. "Why are you sad?" She added in, sensing his sadness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King sat on his knees, his mind and heart screaming at him. On one hand, his mind scolded him for speaking against the mission his mother gave him. On the other, his heart burned him for committing sins and atrocities. He would beat his own head in, his hatred bubbling inside of him like a pot of water over a fire. He was so full of hate and sadness, he did not even sense the goddess' approach.

When she did near him and spoke her words, his emotions filled mind did not realize who she was. "I am sin. A godless abomination." When she asked why he was so sad, he looked up at her and his eyes widened at the goddess. He began to crawl away, realizing his target, his prey was right there. "I-I...I will not tell you," he declared, and attempted to stand up. "Why do you even care?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The goddess seemed saddened by his answer. "I just want to help. It is my duty to help everyone in my world be happy!" She declared with a little smile. She was innocent, just like Chi, and was even naked before him. "Im sure I can fix the problem." She assured, knowing that she was a goddess and could do many things here in her world.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No. You can't. The problems I have, the challenge, the war inside of me, cannot be so simply ended," he said. He then looked at her and licked his lips, feeling the primal instinct to make love to her. He stopped it thankfully. "What makes you think I deserve happiness? I could be a horrible person? A true fiend! An abomination!" he argued.
"That doesnt matter." She said simply. "If everyone is happy, then everyone is happy! It doesnt matter what anyone is so long as they can enjoy life." she said cheerfully. In her world, everyone could be happy without having to make others unhappy. Good and evil were not factors that needed to be considered, simply satisfied.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...Is that how you view everything?" King asked. He stood up fully now, looking at her. "...I have committed sins. Evil acts of cruelty and pain. I regret every second of it," he explained. "Do you eve know what I am talking about? You have no comprehension of true hate, evil, and sin! To you, to this world, I am a mystery! I am a sin! A living, walking sin! An act of cruelty!" he yelled, taking a step closer to her. "My happiness means only the pain of thousands...."
The goddess shuddered and stepped back. "B-But you said you regret it, so to be happy you cant keep doing bad things. Why cant you be happy without causing pain, it doesnt sound like your happy doing it." Still, she looked shaken, despite her words. She was an innocent, perhaps it was best to leave her alone, to abandon their sinful quest and return to the girls he already had.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...You're so kind. So trusting," King commented on, before standing up and looking at her. "Rule this place well. Be good to the people, and love them," he simply said, as a portal was created. "Goodbye," he whispered, slowly walking towards it, giving her time to stop him if she wanted.