Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex pretended to wake up and he smiled as he saw the young girl. He stood up and grabbed her hand, pulling her close so their lips were inches apart. "A date? Is that all you want? Or perhaps you want to feel something...more pleasurable?" he asked, pecking her lips suddenly. He was taking a much faster try with Dawn, hoping he didn't scare her off.

"I'm sorry, Dawn, you're just so incredibly beautiful. You're so much like you're mother....and like your mother, I think you just need a good fucking to get the slut inside of you out. Don't you agree?" he asked, placing his hand on her ass and squeezing it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Dawn blushed hard as he pulled her close, the heat from her face being so intense Alex could even feel it. The kiss had her reeling and his words were too much. She loved everything he said, although she knew it wasnt right, but it only made her want him more for some reason! Still, it was all to much to deal with at once, but finding herself unable to leave and unable to progress, she simply chose the only option left to her flustered mind. She stuttered for a moment, and then fainted.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled as the girl fainted and held her bridal style. He carried her to Ayako's room and walked into it, showing the mother her daughter. "I was flirting with her and she fainted," he explained, putting her on the bed. "You know, she was asking me on a date before fainting," he chuckled, slapping her ass. "Go get a chair from the kitchen and bring it here. I want you to watch this," he ordered, slapping her ass once more. "Nice ass," he commented.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ayako stroked her daughter's face softly. She didnt want her to be hurt...but for some reason she just couldnt oppose Alex. She went and got a chair, blushing when her ass was smacked. "I-Im here...please, be gentle with her, I love her so much..." she said softly, realizing that she loved her daughter in more than one way. Watching Dawn sleep was starting to turn her on, and she really wanted to see her naked and moaning with pleasure...she wanted to make her naked and moan with pleasure! She blushed even harder when she realized this and looked away. "B-But she's my daughter..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled when Ayako returned and he said, "Strip naked, sit down, and watch as I turn your little girl, into a woman," he ordered, as he slowly undressed Dawn and left her naked on the bed. Once she was naked, he would begin to lick and kiss Dawn's cheek, kissing her lips soon after as he moved a hand down to rub and play with her clit, right in front of her mother. The drug she had eaten would help increase her pleasure, and make her nice and sensitive. It would also do the same to the masturbating mother.
Ayako nodded and began to strip herself naked until she was left in only her sexy white lingerie. She then sat down on the chair, a huge blush on her face, as she watched Alex start seducing her daughter. Dawn groaned softly as she was stripped naked and whimpered cutely when he licked and kissed her cheek and then lips. Her eyes shot open when he suddenly began to play with her clit and she would try to struggle for a moment before realizing it was Alex and blushing all the way from her face to her neck. She tried to break the kiss, but found herself kissing back instead, and she tried to close her legs, but found them opening. She heard a soft moan, and realized that her mother was watching all of this, Ayako sitting on a chair at the foot of the bed, massaging her breasts with her hands as she watched her daughter be deflowered. All of this only served to make Dawn even more horny, and she shuddered as she had a premature orgasm, only humiliating her more, and making her, by default, more horny.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Nice picture))

"Look at her, Dawn. Your mother. A slut, my slave. I fucked her before you came here, maybe even impregnated her," he whispered. "I own her and now, I own you as well," he smiled, before kissing her lips once more, his cock becoming hard. He quickly got off the bed and pulled off his own pants and shirt, leaving himself naked as he got on the bed once again. He moved to her breasts now, kissing and licking the small tits as his hand continued to play with her cunt, wanting to make sure she was wet before fucking her.

"Do you accept being my slutty slave, like your mother?" he asked, pushing his index finger into her folds, and soon adding his middle finger. All the while he teased her breasts, licking, kissing, and then lightly blowing air on her nipples.
Dawn could only blush and moan as Alex spoke to her about her mother, about she might soon have a new brother or sister, and about how she was now owned by Alex as well. Her pussy was drenched, her nipples were hard, and ever kiss, lick, and stroke he gave her only served to make her even more horny, to make her even more submissive. Her moans filled the air as he asked her if she accepted being a slave like her mother, and cried out, her arms wrapping around Alex as he pushed his finger into her virgin pussy. "I-I-Ahhhh!" She cried out again as he pushed another finger into her tight cunt, and her continued to pleasure her hyper sensitive body. She pressed into him, held him close, and moan shamelessly with each action, she was his.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and suddenly changed their positions, with him lying on the ground, and him holding Dawn with his hands and mental powers. He turned her so she was facing her mother and held her over his erect cock. "Ayako, watch closely! I want you to see this," he smiled, before slowly pulling Dawn down, his stiff shaft pushing into her virgin cunt. He moaned in pleasure as he took Dawn's virginity, finding pleasure in the fact he was deflowering the cute girl right in front of her mother, who he had fucked and impregnated. "Look at each other!"
"M-Mom..." Dawn moaned as she was displayed to her mother, her pussy drooling its juices all over Alex's cock. "Dont worry sweety, it only hurts for a moment." she promised her daughter as she pushed two fingers into her own soaking wet cunt. Then Dawn was pulled down and she hugged herself as she cried out in pain and pleasure, her pussy's tight walls holding Alex and squeezing him perfectly. Her blood joined her juices as she panted and cried softly, pain as well as well as pleasure wracking her mind and body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)