Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex had mixed feelings about his discovery. On one hand, he was happy to know he wouldn't have to hurt the sweet little Pokemon. On the other, he couldn't help but feel a pinch of jealousy and outrage as he fucked the used Pokegirl. He shooed away his negative thoughts and kissed Gardevoir's lips, as he pushed his hard shaft into her, slowly though, inch by inch, stopping every inch and a half to let her get used to it, before pushing it in again. Once he was all the way in, he would stop and moan in pleasure.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Gardevoir moaned even more loudly, both in his head and out loud, hugging him more tightly than ever. Her cute, nonsensical whines and whimpers filled the air as Alex continued to push deeper and deeper into her small pokepussy. Then, finally, he reached all the way in, and her body trembled. It was very tight fit, but because of how slow Alex was moving, Gardevoir only felt pleasure and very little pain. This was cycled back to Alex, who would feel both the pleasure of her tight, warm, silk walls wrapped around his shaft, and the powerful mental pleasure she sent to him, and so on.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex panted, feeling his mind and body being assaulted with pleasure. He placed his hand on her ass and squeezed, feeling her cute buttcheeks. He looked into her pleasure filled eyes, letting her whimpers and moans fill the air around, before he began to thrust back and then into her, fucking her like a piston, going a little bit faster with each thrust, moaning in pleasure as he felt her tight, wet walls and their link.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Gardevoir arched her back as he fucked her, moaning in his mind as well as in real life. She was close to cumming now, and it was only a matter of time. Her breasts bounced with each thrust and she released even more delighted cries of pleasure before finally her climax was upon her, and she arched her back once more and came hard, her pussy squeezing tightly around Alex's cock as her juices coated their thighs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With a loud scream of pleasure, Alex shot his own seed into the Gardevoir's cunt, silencing her mouth with a powerful and dominating kiss as well. As his tongue played in her mouth, one hand was palced on her head, keeping their mouths connected so the kiss could be done. The other other was still on her ass, squeezing and holding her as he filled her with his human sperm.

After making out for a bit longer, he would eventually pull out of her and gently lay her on her back, on the ground. I love you, he told her, as he used his powers to try and bring Dawn's pokeball for the green haired girl to him. If it worked, and he had the pokeball in his hand, he would destroy it, and create his own pokeball to house her in.
The pokemon moaned loudly into the kiss and kissed back softly before closing her eyes and passing out, her cute form resting in his arms as he filled her up with his cum. She wiggled her butt in his hands and moaned again when he pulled out, still floating in the air. The Pokeball would come and be destroyed, and a new pokeball of Alex's design would appear in his hand, Gardevoir floating before him, ready to be caught.

(Its super effective!)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The new Pokebal was green, with pink hearts on it, showing his love to the new Pokemon. He would look down at her and toss the ball at her body, gently of course. It would touch her shoulder and open up, before turning the psychic into energy and bringing her into the pokeball. "Pokeball, go," he chuckled.

((YEAH! I GOT....A SEX SLAVE!))
The Pokeball bounced back to him and Gardevoir was his. Now all he had to do was go back to the house and take care of his two other new pets. According to the messages his trusty psychic pokemon were giving him, Dawn was in their grasp, simply standing with a dull look on her face under the shower, naked and open to his control.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex teleported back to the home of the blue haired beauties and appeared in the shower. He walked over to Dawn and turned off the shower for a second and said, "Dawn? Can you hear me?" If she said yes, he would add, "Dawn, from this moment on, you will find yourself madly in love with me, Alex, and your mother, Ayako. You will feel the urge to follow my commands, and you will be turned on by humiliation, being called a slut and whore, and hearing your mother being called the same titles. Understand?"

If Dawn once again agreed, he would place a hand on her head and burn the desires and urges into her subconscious for added benefit, before declaring. "When I snap my fingers, you will forget this moment, but still feel its effects and end your bath and come to me, and ask me out on a date. If I try to do anything to you, you will allow it. You will even beg to be fucked..." he whispered, before turning the shower back on and snapping his fingers and vanishing outside the bathroom.

"Good job, all of you," he declared, returning his pokemon to their pokeballs and walking into the living room, where he would sit down and pretend to be napping.
A few minutes after Alex's little talk, Dawn emerged from her room, her hair still a little wet, wearing a pretty blue dress. "Um, Alex..." she said with a cute blush. "I...I um..I was wondering..." she continued, too embarrassed to look him in the eyes. "If you would like to go out a on a...a date..with me..." Her voice was almost a whisper by the end of it all, it was clear that Dawn had never felt so madly in love with someone like this before.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)