Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
Her power as a goddess kept her from falling into his spell and she struggled hard in her bindings. "L-Let me go! Let me go!" She screamed. Nothing could be done, she would just have to remain here, now, as she was. It would take a few days, but her eyes would heal.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Sleep," he commanded, taking a step back and creating a dome of pure metal over her with his powers over this realm, leaving her with no other option. He sighed and fell to the ground, wiping his forehead of sweat. "I am sorry, Mother. I couldn't do it," he said, he stood up and decided to check up on Mecha, the pregnant goddess.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mecha was still in the bed, groaning softly, her stomach expanded a little. She looked a few weeks pregnant, but was not yet ready. She was still only half conscious, but if she awoke, she would attempt to get up and escape. King would then feel a hand on his shoulder, and would find Shay and Melina behind him instead of his mother. "M-Master?" Shay would ask, unable to see his sister under the dome of metal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hello, Shay," King smiled, surprised for a second from the sudden touch. He turned around, and smiled at them, but could tell from the tone of voice that something was amiss for Shay. He leaned forward and kissed the girly boy's lips, before saying, "Yes, Shay, I have your sister and like you, she will submit to me....I am sorry, if this is not what you want, but as your Master I rule...."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Y-Yes...OK master..." Shay said, looking down at his feet. Melina looked a little curious and walked over to the dome and tapped it, receiving several taps back, probably Shie knocking her shackles against the walls. "Did she actually resist you?" she asked, not understanding how anyone could go a few rounds with King and not succumb. "Also...master...I was...I was wondering if I could ask you some things." she added timidly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King kissed Shay's cheek and looked at Melina. "Please don't touch the metal dome, Melina. Yes, but then again I didn't try," he said, not wanting Melina to think that he had been challenged by the goddess. When he heard she had questions, he smiled and pulled her into his arms, placing his hands on her ass. "Go ahead and ask away."
she blushed as her naked body was pressed against his, King's hands seizing her ass. "I...I wanted to know...if I can ever return to my realm master...for just a little while. I...really miss it. there are no trees or fairies here master, aside from Chi, and she never wakes up." She tensed up a bit, not know what his reaction would be.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King listened to her pleas and he sighed. "No, Melina, I don't think that would be best...But if you want, I can make you a forest and we can awaken Chi so you can have someone to talk to," he said, creating a door behind the two, with green trees colored on it. If she agreed, he would walk over Chi and would awake her, hoping her reaction wouldn't be too bad...
'B-But why?" She asked. "I dont have powers anymore...I just want to walk across my world. You will be there...I cant do anything against you." She pleaded, wanting to revisit her plane. Shay felt the same but stayed silent. They all missed their respective worlds dearly. If he did awaken Chi, she would open her eyes slowly and nuzzle his finger, a cute, gentle little fairy. She would say nothing but look up at him with fearful, but not terrified, eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I said no," the man repeated, awakening Chi and smiling down at her. "We can create our world, a better one here. We do not need to return to your worlds," King declared, not wanting any of them to know what state their worlds were in without them.