Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Will this make you more comfortable?" Alex smiled, taking off his shirt, pants, and underwear, and letting his hard cock pop free. "I want you, Ayako. You are a beautiful, sexy woman, and you want me, don't you?" He leaned down and began to kiss her lips, his tongue pushing into her mouth as his hands tried to grab her own and move them, so he could gaze at her half naked body. "You want me. You want me to fuck you like a slut, hard and fast," he whispered to her between kisses to her lips.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ayako moaned into each kiss, and blushed even harder when he became naked as well. "Stop...I...I cant..." but her protests were silenced by Alex's lips and soon her hands were moved away. "Yes...I want...I want you to..." She moaned softly, half entranced. "Bu..But...I was married...I shouldnt..." She weakly protested, though it was clear she wanted it.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You're right. You WERE married. Now just relax and enjoy being fucked, slut," Alex smiled, tearing off Ayako's bra and panties with his hands. He then pinned her hands next to her head and rubbed his hard cock against her pussy, followed by a passionate kiss to help her calm down for the fucking. After a few minutes of making out, he would begin pushing his dick into her cunt.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahhh! D-Dont stare at me..." She said timidly, looking away as he tore away her clothes and held her hands above her head. It had been so long since she had been with a man, and now suddenly this kid was about to fuck her. Her blush warmed Alex's face as he looked lips with her and made out with her for a few minutes. By that time she was puddy in his hands, her pussy being slightly damp now and her tongue hanging out slightly after the kiss, following his lips as he left her. then she cried out and bit her lip as he pushed into her folds, moaning softly as he sank his dick all the way into her cunt, the same cunt that had given birth to her daughter. "Ahhh...its...its big..." she moaned, realizing that Alex was not child sized.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex eventually pulled from the kiss and felt himself become even more aroused as her tongue fell out and her body did nothing to resist him. "I hope that means you like it," he moaned as he heard her talk. He pushed his cock into her tight walls, feeling it hold him tightly. Once his entire shaft was inside her he stopped and placed his hands on her tits, squeezing and playing with the well rounded breasts. "Ayako...From now on, I want you to call me Master, and for you to think of me as your new husband, and Dawn's new daddy," he smiled.
"Ahh...But...your..." She would start, but the feeling of his cock deep inside her and his hands on her breasts was too much and she cried out in pleasure, grabbing his hands for a moment before she simply fell to pieces. "Y-Yes master..ahhh...it feels...so good..." She moaned, her eyes glazed over as her hips began to gyrate against him, bringing them both much more pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled as Ayako crumbled due to his cock and he began to fuck her harder and faster, his hands moving to hold her hips as he licked and sucked on her neck. Little red marks were left as the sound of his cock entering and exiting her wet pussy filled the air. "You know, Ayako, you're daughter is pretty cute two...I hope she accepts me as her new daddy, don't you?" he whispered into her ear, having moved from her neck and began to lightly bite and nibble on her ear, hoping to pleasure her by doing so.
(Nipple her ear? lol)

"Ahh...sd-dont...dont stop..." She moaned as he thrust into her faster and harder. "I want to have your child!" she moaned loudly as he licked and sucked her neck. "She...she...Ahhh!" Ayako moaned, hardly able to think about Dawn in anyway that didnt make her more horny, though she didnt realize that it was the thought of Dawn herself that was sending her deeper into her lust.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((....I have no flashy comebacks. Sorry))

Alex smiled and kept fucking her faster and harder, returning to her lips to kiss and dominate. "This is all you're good for now. I'll fuck you everday and you'll love it, like the slut you are," he moaned. "Don't worry, you'll get that child," he grinned, before he began to slam his cock into her, soon fucking her like a jackhammer. "Ahh...I'm going to shoot my sperm inside you, whore," he moaned, his hard cock slamming in and out of her. After a few more minutes of powerful fucking, he would let out a loud yell and shoot his white jizz into her womb, filling her with his sperm.
Ayako could do nothing but arch her back and moan even more as her body was fucked, her form drenched in sweat as her pussy stained the bed with her love juices. Her breasts bounced as he fucked her more and more, and then she arched her back one last time, thrusting her bouncing tits outward as she came. She felt him fill her up and it made her happy for some reason. She road the waves of her orgasm again and again until finally she was left as just a moaning, panting, quivering mass on the bed, surely impregnated by now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)