Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"Now Demon Flower, you know I can't do that...Demon Flower, do you want me to call you by a different name?" Savior asked, trying to change the subject. "Demon Flower sounds like the name of a bad girl. You're not bad at all though. Its not a good name for you," he said, petting her head.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Hmm, Im not good with names." She said, rolling around playfully in the floor, though it took a lot for her to do so. "What are god girls named? And why cant I run around and fly? I like doing those things..." Suddenly she looked afraid. "Are those bad too?" She asked a small voice.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"A good name? How about...Hope? That's a good name," Savior smiled. After hearing the poor girl's voice, he hugged her, gently. "No. Flying, running around, that's not bad. But what you call 'playing' is bad. Its murder. A crime," he explained.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Oh...but...but I cant help it." she said softly in his hug. "I play...I...I was made to play." She continued, nuzzling him. "Then...what can hope do?" She asked sadly, not wanting to be chained up and unable to do anything. Perhaps later Savior could ask his new vampire prisoner if she knew any spells that would help, but until then he had to find some way of keeping Demon flower under control.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hope can....talk to Savior. She can tell Savior anything she wants. Her thought, her feelings, her dreams, fears, anything," he said, though he doubt that would help. Shad'ja was still asleep, most likely, so he would have to wait to wake her. For now, he looked at Hope and smiled at her. "And you can play a different game with me....The game where I try to melt you."
'Hope' perked up at that. "Oooh, I like that game!" she said excitedly. She then began to roll around again, and then got her butt into the air and began to move around kinda like a worm, moving slowly across the floor in a very silly fashion. "You have to catch Hope first!" she said as she wiggled her but and moved around in slow circles.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Slow posting for a while. Sorry))

Savior smiled at her child like attitude and pulled up his mask so his mouth was seen followed after Hope. He pretended to miss her a few times, enjoying the game. "You better watch out, I'm going to get you!" he said, wanting the girl to be happy. After messing around, he dashed towards her and tried to wrap his arms around her and hold her tight.
The girl giggled as she rolled and squirmed around, trying to keep away but being pathetically slow at it. She then laughed cutely when he caught her around the waist, essentially hugging her ass due to how she was crawling around. She would wiggle her but and try to get free, though Savior easily had a better grip and could hold her easily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It looks like I've got you now," Savior smiled, and used one hand to pat her ass. "Do I get to melt you now as a reward?" he asked, kissing both of her ass cheeks, before moving up and keeping his hands on her hips and rubbing the tent of his cock against her pussy. "Or do you want to try again?"
"Mmmm." Hope said with a cute smile as he patted her ass. "Melt me...please." She moaned sofly as he rubbed his tent against her pussy. "I like it when I melt...please melt me...Uh oh..." She said softly, blushing hard. "I have to peepee." She said in a small voice. Thinking about it, Savior had not let her go to the bathroom once since she had gotten here. This may be the proper time to find out if she was indeed pregnant.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)