Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Sure," Alex said, looking around her house. He would soon find a picture of Dawn and Ayako and smiled at it. "Is this your daughter? She's very cute," he said with a little blush. "Then again, anyone related to you must look amazing," he complimented. Miss Ayako, can I tell you something...?" he blushed, looking at the ground and scratching his head.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ayako blushed even harder as she handed him the glass and he commented on his daughter. What was it she had felt? Jealousy? Then relief and...lust? Was it possible? "I, um, sure Alexander, what did you want to tell me?" She asked, looking around at anywhere but him, terribly confused and out of sorts.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I've...always had...a sort of schoolboy crush on you. I know this is stupid, since you had a husband, but I've always thought you were a beautiful girl. From your early days as a coordinator, to right now, as a beautiful, proud mother. I think you're beautiful and...I always did want to meet you and...um....be woo you," Alex said. He then looked into Ayako's eyes and took a deep breath. "And it is...a blessing, to meet you, and to see your perfection in person....I'm sorry if this is awkward, but...I just think you're one of the greatest women in the history of...well...ever," he blushed, taking the glass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ayako could hardly stand, she had the almost overwhelming instinct to embrace him, and hold him, to make his fantasies come true. "I...Im flattered..." She said, her blush so hard she had to lean against the wall to stay steady. "Th-Thank you...you...you made my day." she said with a cheerful smile. She then began to get up off the wall, and said, "We should get back to your tips, I mean, I cant just not help you after all that right?" She said with a little laugh before stumbling and falling on top of him, her face only inches from his, her breath playing across his face. For a moment she could do nothing but stare into his eyes, and then, without even thinking, kissed him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded his head, but when Ayako tripped and fell on him, his lemonade spilled onto her chest, making her wet top see through. He looked into her eyes, before mentally smiling as she kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her and placed one hand on her ass, squeezing it as the other grabbed one of her breasts, playing with it as his cock harden and grew. His tongue pushed into her mouth and explored the MILFs mouth, moaning as his tent rubbed against Ayako.
Ayako didnt know what was worse, what she had done, how he was reacting to it, or how she wasnt even trying to stop or resist him. She moaned softly into his mouth as she felt him grab her ass, and then her breast through her wet top. Her pussy was being rubbed all the way through her clothing, and she coudlnt help but move her hips to help him rub against her. She was timid in her kiss, something she was unused to, but for some reason she felt that she was not only doing what was right, but that he should be allowed to take control of the situation. Her heavy blush persisted as she was seduced by his mind trick and touches.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex pulled from the kiss for a second and slapped her butt. "I'm sorry about your top. Let me get you out that shirt," he said, taking a more dominating position as he pushed her off of him and attempted to pull her shirt from her. If she resisted, he would kiss her lips again and smile at her. "Ayako...You know what you want, and I know what I want. Do you really want to slow the process down?" he asked, licking her cheek after the kiss.
Ayako held onto her top, blushing as she kept him from taking it. "But this is all...all happening so fast. I-Im not a pedophile! I dont...I dont understand why Im doing this things. She was silenced with a kiss and slowly released her top, revealing her bra and barely covered breasts. She tried to cover herself weakly, but Alex was stronger than her, and she was hardly putting up a fight.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Who said you were? Not I, my dear," he smiled. He took her shirt off, and then picked her up, bridal style. He kicked her shirt aside and began kissed her once more, before carrying her off to her room. He would drop her onto the bed and lick his lips, before he began to take her lower half of clothes off. "Let's see your panties now, you MILF."
Each kiss only seduced her more, and she took moments to realize that she was being picked up and taken away. When she was dropped on the bed she would try to back away, struggling to escape but unable to as he grabbed her pants and began to undo them. "St-Stop...its...its not right." she said with a blush as he pulled them away to reveal her panties. She covered herself as best she could with her hands and tried to hide from view.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)