Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"St-Stop! You cant!" She cried out. "I...St-Stop!" She arched her back and moaned out loudly, her walls clenching him as she came, unable to take all the stimulation, her breasts lactating sweet milk as she did, enticed out from all the sucking and licking and Alex's special saliva.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What happened to all your spirit, Mecha?" he teased, before suddenly feeling her walls clamp down on him. He moaned and saw milk squirt from her tits and he licked his lips. He slapped her ass, before taking one of her nipples into his mouth and sucking on it as his hips began to fuck her fast and hard, the sound of his thrusts being heard by both of them. After a few wonderful minutes of sex, he released her nipple from his mouth and shot his seed into her, thrusting in as deep as he could to deliver it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No!" She screamed as she continued to fuck her, having hoped that by cuming he would release her for the moment. She protested and struggled as much as she could while her nipple was sucked and her pussy fucked, until finally she felt an explosion of warmth and pleasure fill her womb. Her eyes rolled back, her body arched, her breasts thrust forward as she came again and again. But at the end of it all, even though she was barely conscious and moaning, King would feel no new power, and realize that he had not defeated her entirely, not yet. But that was fine, after all, when he shot his seed into a rebellious goddess that would not submit, he impregnated her automatically, and with the birth of his first daughter, King would only have to seduce her to gain Mecha's stolen powers, since the child would drain her of her divinity from within.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King kissed Mecha's forehead, knowing something she may not have. It should have been easy to seduce his child, and he couldn't wait to tell the news to his Mother about her being a grandmother. He would then drop the chains and carry Mecha back to bed and made her comfortable. "I think I'm ready for the next mission, Mother," he would say.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mecha struggled and fought him, but she was so weak King would have no problem restraining her. Finally she was in a bed and could do little more than go back to sleep as the shield came back over her, encasing her in shadows. "Ah, so you are ready once more?" He would hear his mother say from behind him. "Then, may I take your unwanted slave?" she asked, walking over to the bed and picking up tiny Chi. "If she is of no use to you, then I could find a use for her."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No!" he said, but quickly bowed his head. "I'm sorry, mother, but it's just...Chi is so innocent and harmless. I want to leave her alone. The only reason I touched Servia was because he fell because of pain, not pleasure..."
"Ah, so you still want this one? What will you do with her? Leave her in her dream state?" Lillian asked him, stroking her head with a finger and teasing the tiny sleeping fairy. "I have uses for her, and I will need to take one of your collection eventually. Maybe not now, but later you will have to give one of them to me, might as well make it the one that you wont ever awaken correct? I promise, what happens to her will be...mostly painless, and I wont wake her up."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No!" he argued. He then looked at Mecha. "She is pregnant. Mecha, I mean. Once she has given birth, take her and use her for your experimentation, but please leave Chi with me, Mother. I beg of you," King said. "I will awaken Chi, if you want, but I don't want her hurt..."
"Fine." She said with a sigh, placing the small fairy back into the bed. "I wont take her. When Mecha is ready, tell me, and I will take her instead." She said. "Now, do you wish to take on some of the gods you havent yet faced from your last power level, or would you like a new list? More power now means less fuss later." She reminded.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'll take more power from the list you have already given me," he said. He went through the list in his head, before saying, "Shie. I'll go after the Goddess Shie."