Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex smiled and walked over to the dazed girl, and said, "Ayako? Can you hear me?" he asked her. "Maybe you're just hot? It is a little stuffy in here," he said. At that moment his eyes would glow for a mere second, and the room would get hotter a bit.

If she did not argue with this, he would suggest, "Maybe you could take off some of your excess clothing?" he suggested, before 'blushing.' "You don't have to! If you want to, and you find it uncomfortable, I could take some of my clothes off too..." he suggested. All the while, his pokemon were continuing with the mental attack.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I...I think you might be right..." She said softly, taking off her apron and rolling up her slaves, slipping out of her sandals. "I will have to check the air conditioner later." she said with a sight. "Do want to show me anything else?" She asked, still impressed by his last pokemon.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled as her apron came off and her shoes followed, keeping the room nice and hot, even causing him to sweat a bit and perhaps she would two. He took of his jacket and shoes, leaving him in a simple white tee and shorts. "Do you feel better?" he asked, placing his hand on her shoulder. Once she asked to see the next Pokemon, he nodded his head.

"Sure. Gengar, you're up. Shadow Ball and Double Team!" he ordered. The ghost nodded and suddenly began to move so fast, it looked like there were a dozen of him. He then made a ball made of pure shadow, and began to play volleyball with it, making it look like there was a team of Gengar playing volleyball on stage. As the ghost played, Hypno did what its name suggested and kept firing waves of hypnosis at Ayako, which continued to try and weaken her mind for him to mold. Not only that, Alakazam was using its own power, Calm Mind, which increased the effectiveness of moves such as Hypnosis.

If this wave of psychic energy was kept up, Ayako might fall into a trance state, where her mind would be easily altered by his own power and if she fell, collecting her daughter would be an easier achievement.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ah, thats...very interesting...how.." She groaned until her eyes suddenly went glassy, she simply stared forward, trapped by the combined powers of his powerful psychic. "Its...hot..." she said slowly, hardly able to think at all."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
He smiled and order Gengar to stop and join in the mental working. The ghost joined in with Hypno, and Alakazam increased their powers. "Ayako?" he whispered into her ear. "Can you hear me?" He would then await confirmation. "Will you do as I tell you to?" he asked her, expecting a response, but considering this may have left her completely unresponsive.

If that was the case, he would simply place his hands on her head and combine his own psychic power with his Pokemon, and would use their combined power to shape her mind into a woman that loved him more than anything and had a powerful, sexual lust for her daughter.
"I can.." She said softly. "I will." she answered to his second question. Still, he could help by shaping her subconscious to want him and want her daughter, like he had wanted, allowing her to retain her personality, while having an unknown desire for the both of them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex did just that, altering her subconscious so that she had a strong love and desire for him, a man, who in her eyes, was perfect, and her sweet daughter, Dawn. He then threw in a dash of bi sexual curiosity and a need to be submissive. He then said, "When I snap my fingers, come out of your trance. You will remember nothing I just said or did." He then ordered his Pokemon to stop their attacks, he moved in front of her, and snapped his fingers.

"Ayako? Are you okay?" he asked, shaking her shoulder. "You just blacked out for a second!" he said, leaning in close so his forehead touched her own. "Are you sick?"
Ayako groaned softly and blinked, blushing a little when she realized how close she was to the boy. "I...I think its a little too hot down here." She said, trying to get up. "Lets...lets go upstairs to get some lemonade." As she got up, she felt herself get a little hotter and her blush became more intense as she looked at Alex, but couldnt figure out why. All she knew was that the longer she looked at him, the hotter she felt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Sure," he said, returning his pokemon to their pokeballs. He would take Ayako's hand in his own and noticed her blush. "Are you okay?" he asked, pulling her hand and leading her back upstairs. He also turned off the heat. "It was an honor meeting you by the way, Ayako. You're the best."
"Oh, your sweet." She said softly as she went to make the lemonade, still feeling so strange. When her hand touched Alex's, she felt as though she were going to burn up, like she had a high school crush on him or something. "Would you like ice in yours?" She asked as finished making it, hardly able to stare at him, feeling herself blush again. "Oh my, I must be a little sick today." She said, noticing her own 'fever'.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)