Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"I am, but a man. This is punishment," the man simply stated, reaching forward to gently stroke one of her breasts. "For all yours crimes, all your cruel acts. Imprisonment will come for you, but until then, I will make you suffer for your crimes," he whispered, his voices once again taking its deep, dark tone.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shid'Ja trembled slightly as she felt him stroke the armor over her breast plate, knowing that, as she was, she could do nothing to stop him if he began to undress her. "You...Your going to make me suffer huh?" she asked, nervousness in her voice, but it was also accompanied a strange thing, some form of acceptance. "To tell you the truth...I was kinda hoping that nut with the sword had skewered me." She added bitterly.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior's brow rose and he looked at the woman, before he began to undress her, working to get the armor off of her. "Why is that?" Savior asked, curiously, as he struggled to get her armor off of her, starting with the breast plate.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The armor was dented and torn in places, but soon enough Savior had worked off her breast plate, something that brought a blush to the young vampire's face. "I...I have done terrible things." She said softly, looking away as he continued to strip her until she was in nothing but her boots, gauntlets, and the simple black thong she wore under her armor. "I dont deserve mercy, I wouldnt show it to anyone else after all." She said with a sigh, her blush persisting.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"So you're just going to accept it?" Savior asked, as he continued to undress her. "Do you even know HOW I'm going to punish you? Here's a hint," the white ninja chuckled, as he placed his hand on one of her breasts and began to gently rub it, before moving back to undressing her of her armor. "I'm going to molest you. Then I'll find your teacher, capture her, and do the same to her, before sending you both to the local authorities, so you can spread the word of me to your fellow criminals and you will all learn, that a Savior existence in this city, ready to punish any of perform injustice."
Shid'Ja's eyes widened a bit but then she closed them and turned her head away. "I...I had a feeling. You are the white mask that Skull talked about before she disappeared. She escaped you, told lots of us to be ready to kill you. But...but there wont be an escape for me. I doubt me struggling and begging would help, its all I deserve after all. But, if you could do me one favor, even though I know I dont deserve it...after you have punished me, before you turn me in to the police...please, let me see the sun, one last time." The strange vampire was asking for death! She was...guilty? It was so strange, she had been fighting with all her might against Shine Sword, and yet now she wanted to be punished? To die? Was it a trick?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior suddenly froze and he stood up straight, looking into her eyes as he grabbed her chin. "What are you planning? I know what staring into the sun will do, it will kill you. Burn you. Why would you want to stare at it?" he asked. "Why are you so accepting of this? Tell me....Is it because you have regrets about all you've done? Or is it simply because you're lying and trying to trick me into letting you free?"
"Lets call it regrets." The vampire girl growled. "Why do you care?! You have me caught, you have me all to yourself. Why not let me stare into the sun? What harm could it do to anyone else?!" she jerked her head away. "Just get it over with." She said bitterly. "Hurry up, before something happens and you end up dead." did she really want to be rid of herself for everyone else? Perhaps, after he had brought her to her knees, she would tell him, or he could research her. It was his choice, but her ash colored body was now bare before him. Her pussy was shaved clean, smooth, almost shiny, and her body was taught and soft, though cold due to her curse. Her breasts were a beautiful C cup, almost double Cs, that were eternally youthful despite whatever her real age was. Her short, Jet black hair, was also beautiful, and her features were unmarred and soft, though, again due to her curse, cold. Perhaps he could make her feel warm again...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Look at me," Savior ordered, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look at him. He used his other hand to raise his mask up, just enough for his mouth to be seen, before he kissed her lips, gently though. As one hand moved from her chin to her cheek, stroking it, his other hand moved to her rack, gently feeling her left breast. "Relax and enjoy yourself," he whispered between kisses.
"What-" She started when he forced her to look back at him but suddenly felt herself being kissed gently on the lips, not like how her mistress had kissed her back at their lair, but like a lover. She blushed hard, actually forcing some heat into her body as she felt the kiss continue and his hand reach up and grasp her tender breast. She heard his words as he kept kissing her and knew she had little choice...and perhaps little need to resist.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)