Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior was rather shocked by what she said, but he kept his cool front. He placed his hand on Demon Flower's cheek, feeling rather bad for the poor girl. She had no idea what she was doing. Her mind was lost to her own little madness.... "Demon Flower, do you like me? I mean, if you could, would you keep me as a friend?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Friend? Oh, like Gody and Skull and kid!" She said excitedly. But then her smile shrank and she shook her head. "No, you cant be my friend. I play with my friends, and then they are red and...pieces...and they dont move or talk..." Her eyes welled up with tears and she began to cry softly. Her mind was in bad shape, she couldnt have friends, because she either killed them or wanted to kill them. Did she even know what a friend was? Suddenly she stopped crying and happily said, "Oh but I like you! Your better than steak!" she smiled, despite the fact that the tears were still fresh on her face.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Demon Flower...I want to help you. I want to help you make friends, and keep them. I want to help you, so that one day, you can have lots of friends, and when you play with them, REALLY play with them, they won't be red and they'll still talk and move. You're mind has been hurt. This," he said, pointing at her forehead. "Your brain, your sanity. It isn't right. It was broken a long time ago. Do you want me to try and fix it, so I can be your friend? So you can have lots of friends?" he asked, his voice changed to a lighter tone.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"But...I cant...Gody doesnt like it. And Kid doesnt like it either..." She said softly, terribly confused. "I dont know...I play...I dont..." She reached a point where she simply could not understand herself anymore and stopped talking, instead humming softly and smiling at nothing. She couldnt make choices for herself, she couldnt understand consequence. Maybe one day she could, but as of then she was just too...unstable.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Demon Flower. When you 'play' with someone, its not really playing. Playing, is when you make another person and yourself happy..." he explained. "When you play with someone, you kill them. They don't move or talk anymore, because they're dead. You kill them. Gody, Kid, and Skull are all bad people. They've killed people, good, nice, and kind people. I don't want you to be like them. You can be better than them. You can be a hero, Demon Flower...But you have to want to be one," he explained, kissing her forehead.
"I dont kill people! Killing people is bad! That is what Crucible said! So I asked him if he wanted to play, since I couldnt kill, and so I played with him and he was red and warm." she said with a smile. Savior may have felt a feeling akin to stepping onto a stair that wasnt there. Alexander Crucible was a legend, a Villain turned hero. He had disappeared only a few years ago, and no one knew where he had gone. Some people thought he had retired, others thought he had moved on. No villain could claim to have killed him, and so everyone thought he was still out there, waiting and watching...but he was dead. Demon Flower had killed him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"They're the same thing. Playing with people and killing people. They're the same thing, Demon Flower. You killed a good man," he stated. He hated to be so blunt with her, but someone had to help her. That someone looked like him it seemed. "Crucible told you that killing people is wrong, and that's right. It is wrong. When you played with him, you killed him. That wasn't playing with him, it was murder. I'm sorry, Demon Flower, but you have killed. You nearly killed me when you tried to 'play' with me."
"But...you said that playing was having fun with two peoples." she said simplistically. "Crucible said playing was OK..." She said sadly. She had no control over it, she was just..insane, possessed, a combination of the two. He would have to take it very slow with her, if he could even help her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Demon Flower..." He kissed her tail and uncollared her tail from her neck, and began massaging it once more. "Just rest for now...I'll explain more another day. Just now, that here, you're safe. You can't hurt anyone...and hopefully no one will hurt you," he said. "And...I like you two," he said and gave her a small smile.
"Mmmm..." she moaned softly as he massaged her tail. She couldnt go to sleep though...not after being knocked out for so long. "I like you too..." she said happily, closing her eyes as he pleasured her tail. She shook a little and looked up at her bindings. "Can I lay down?" she asked cutely. "This makes my neck hurt, because there is no neck rester." she explained, her head lolling from side to side.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)