Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior mentally grinned as he heard Yamiri moan and he continued to make her nipples pulse with pleasure. Once one of her cute breasts was covered in his saliva, he moved on to the next one, sucking, licking, and kissing it as his hands played with her body. One began to play with her unattended breast, gently rubbing her cute tit, as his other hand moved down to try and feel her wet cunt.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Yamiri soon started panting, her hot breath fogging out in front of her in the cold morning air, her body being considerably warm in the chill of the morn. Her legs were tightly shut, but Savior did manage to get his hand to her pussy with a little effort, eventually just using her juices as lubricant to slide his hand between her thighs. "St-Stop this..." she weakly pleaded, moaning consistently now, her sexy, cute Asian body arching as he sucked on her nipples, played with her breasts, and rubbed her warm, wet pussy.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Stop? Why? You're so wet," he teased, pushing a single digit into her body, using her juices to make sliding in his finger a breeze. "You enjoy, don't you? Why don't you just relax, and enjoy it? Or you could try begging me to stop? If you really want me to, you'll beg," his grave voice said. He then moved his head to the other breast, now returning to licking and sucking on that as his hand began to play with her wet slit.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I-I will never-ahhh!" Yamiri moaned as he went back down to her nipples. As his sexual torture continued, he got a small alarm that told him Demon Flower was trying to leave the bathroom. Still, he was close to bringing Yamiri to a mind blowing orgasm, and thus defeating her will. "St-Stop...no...no m-more..." she begged softly as her back arched again, her body seconds away from orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior felt one of the items on his utility belt vibrate and he realized what was happening at his base. He quickly began to lick and kiss her breasts more, fingering her faster and deeper, though being careful not to break her virginity or hurt her. "Orgasm, Yamiri. Cum like the woman you are," he whispered, before returning to lick and suck on her cute Japanese nipples.
"Ahh...ahhh...stop....stop!" She cried out as her back arched one last time, forcing her to face up as her tongue hung out of her mouth, her whole body shaking as she came on her fingers, her pussy walls holding his digits inside of her while she came. When it was over she was dazed and exhausted, panting and moaning softly, her eyes blank as her tongue still hung slightly out of her mouth, panting a surprisingly sexy picture of the once formidable warrior woman.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior smiled and pecked her lips, before putting his mask completely on and picked her up, bridal style. He swung off with her and she would soon find herself outside of the police station, still naked and bound. He did the kind deed of cleaning her up though, before leaving her there. He knocked on the door of the police station, and would quickly swing away before it was opened, returning to his base, to hopefully find it in one piece.
"You...you will pay..." Yamiri moaned softly after the small kiss, but didnt even struggle as he cleaned her half conscious, sexy body and hung her outside the police station. There she would be picked up by the police and molested by more than a few corupt officers.

The base was fine but he would find Demon Flower on the floor of the bathroom, still tied up and crying softly. She had apparently tried to escape the tub once the water started to get cold and had slipped and fallen on her face. Though her healing factor hard already fixed her broken nose and left her with a bruised forehead, her child like sensitivities had been hurt and she didnt want be hurting, tied up, wet, cold and alone in a room.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior soon entered the bathroom and put two and two together. He sighed and walked forward, bending down to place his hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry for leaving like that, Demon Flower. Is there anything I can do to make it better?" he offered, and attempted to pick her up, same way he held Yamiri. He would then try to smile at her with his eyes, since she couldn't see his mouth.
"No!" She said in a futile attempt to wiggle free of him. "I dont like you! You mean!" She whined, though, of course, she could do nothing to stop him. "You make me beg and make me cold and hurt!" she pouted, wiggling her butt a little. "And my tail hurts!" she added almost angrily, wiggling the tip and wincing from her tail cramp.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)