Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
Sevnie whimpered softly as he was picked up, but was more receptive to King. He nuzzled his chest lightly, his long, soft, golden hair playing across King's chest before he laid him down and allowed him to rest.

Mecha, who was not under the spell due to her not having been broken, leaped out the moment the bubble popped, jumping on King and wrapping her hands around his neck, attempting to strangle the demi god. "You son of a bitch!" she screamed, trying as hard as she could to kill him, though, being only as strong as a mortal, she was not getting very far.

(Slow posting for a bit)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King realized he was on the ground and being choked, or rather attempting to be choked, and smiled at the girl. He held up his hand and suddenly cuffs made out of the shadows around them attempted to grab her hands and feet, and would attempt to hold her in the usual X position. "Did you really think that would work?" he would say, dusting himself off and standing up, looking his prize over.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mecha cried out as her legs were caught in the chains and began to drag her away, though the others were having problems shackling her hands. She got in at least two punches on his face before she was dragged away and was soon spread like before, though she did not cease to struggle. She spat at him in response and continued to attempt to escape, her naked body presented entirely before him. "Dont you get it!? My world is dying!" she screamed, still struggling.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...To save the lives of many, few must die," he said, holding up his hand and creating a ball gag. He walked over to her and attempted to put it on her mouth to silence her. If he succeeded, he would move his hand down and gently rub her slit, looking at her eyes. "To bring about a new age of peace and prosperity, some people have to die. I take no pleasure in that."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mecha thrashed and kept her lips tightly shut. The attempt to gag her would be fruitless unless he either got some leverage to make her hold still, or forced it into her mouth, possibly hurting her in the process.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King sighed and created a few hands made out of shadows that went down to her legs and helped the cuffs spread her legs. "It doesn't have to be this way. The sooner you submit, the sooner the mutliverse shall belong to my Mother, and the sooner the new age can begin. Submit, be my slave, like all the others, and embrace paradise," he whispered, moving his hand down to her slit, wanting to make it wet for further fun.
When he moved his hand down to feel her he would find that she was not wet yet, though there was some dried cum from the last time he had attempted to seduce her. She only growled and struggled. "I had my paradise! I worked for it! I worked so hard!" she cried out. "I ascended, I became a Goddess! You cant take that from me!" she declared willfully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"To save the lives of all, I have to," King growled, before pulling his finger out and slapping her ass. He then began to kiss her breasts, licking and sucking on her nipples. He would use more shadow hands if necessary, and when her breasts were coated with his pleasurable saliva, he went up to her neck, sucking on it and licking that as well. "You will submit..."
"N-Never..." Mecha silently promised, even as she blushed and moaned from the treatment. By the tome King was done with her breasts, her nipples were hard, her boobs swollen and aching with pleasure. She was starting to get just a little wet, but ti was clear that she was putting up quite the impressive mental struggle. "You...wont...break...me..." she growled loudly, biting her lip until it bled, doing everything in her power to resist him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King glared at her, before moving down and placing his hands on her thighs, forcing them apart if he had to, before he began to lick and push his tongeu into her pussy, tasting her surprisingly sweet juices. His saliva also mixed with them, helping to add pleasure to this fun little moment.