Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Her feet were connected to one another by cuffs, so she could not kick very high up. He looked at her and patted her cheek, as though he wanted to get her attention, though he moved it back if she tried to bite him. "Tell me, Yamiri, have you heard of me?" he asked, moving his down so he could feel her small breasts, while his other hand continued to play with her clit, rubbing and stroking it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Only from no bodies." she hissed, trying to curl her legs up so that she could kick him square in the chest. If he stopped her than she would still continue to struggle hard, making it hard to keep a good grip on her body. This one was a trained soldier, disciplined, and strong willed. "Cease this, it serves no purpose. Defeat and kill me or let me go." She growled.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No. I don't kill, but I do torture," he whispered with an odd glee in his voice. He continued to play with her body, soon pushing his index finger into her slit and gently thrusting it in and out of her. When she attempted to kick him, he growled and pulled back and tried to get a grip on her to stop her from moving. "Stop that. You're only going to make it harder on yourself. I've met women like you, and I have beaten them. You'll fall, just like the rest."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
When his index finger entered her tight japanese pussy, he felt something unexpected, her virginity. Apparently the fierce warrior...was untouched. She grit her teeth at this and only struggled harder despite his words. Although she could not make use of her arms or legs, she could still flail hard enough to make groping and raping her difficult.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior growled and threatened the girl. "Keep struggling, and you'll make it worse." He suddenly had a new idea and decided to sit down in front of her and forcibly pick her up and placed her on his lap. If he was able to do this he would place his hand on her butt and say, "Let's play a game. Count each time I slap you your butt. If we can reach twenty, I'll stop," he offered, before delivering a sharp slap to her cute Japanese ass.
Yamiri struggled but could not stop herself from being placed on Savior's lap. "Fuck you." She growled as he offered the idea, and gasped a little when she was slapped. She refused to count, unwilling to dishonor herself in such a way, and so soon Savior was well past twenty slaps, his hand resting on her sore red bottom, which was very warm from all the slaps, and even the breeze touching it made her wince in pain. Still, this was a woman with a healing factor, her pain tolerance was very very high, and she was very japanese, and was thus unwilling to dishonor herself at any cost. Still, her sexy naked body was at Savior's mercy still, and with each flinch she gave and gasp she released, he would see the finely tuned muscles all over her toned form tense and relax, showing off how in shape she was. And even her breasts, though small compared to Demon Flower's and skull, were still C cups, and her nipples were delightfully hard, either from the air...or perhaps something else.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Enjoying yourself?" Savior asked, slapping her red ass once more, as his other hand moved to her breasts, feeling her hard nipples. He rubbed one of them gently, before pinching it for a few seconds, then quickly releasing it. "Maybe you need to sit down?" he suggested with a wicked tone, grabbing her by her waist and picking her up, slowly descending her down, so she could sit on her red, spanked ass.
"F-Fuck off..." she said when he asked her if she was enjoying herself, gasping lightly when he spanked her and looking away at the ground when he began to play with her sensitive nipples so that he could not see her biting her lip. Savior would be familiar with this, she was trying her hardest not to moan, her breasts, once aroused, seem to be a weak spot. She released a very light sigh when he began to pinch, blushing hard as she felt slight moisture building up between her legs. She was not "wet" so to speak, but she was getting there. She struggled again when he began to lift her, and winced as he set her down on her sore ass. Soon her ass turned back to normal, her healing factor making it just as it was, but after so much spanking it remained red and sore for a few seconds.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You want to moan, don't you? Trust me, you're not the first supervillainess who tried to put that silent front up," he commented as he leaned down towards her breasts, rubbing both of them with his hands for a minute or so. He then moved his mask up so his face was shown and began to lick and suck on the left nipple, as his other hand continued to play with her other nipple.
Yamiri blushed hard as her breasts were pleasured non stop for a whole minute, doing her best to keep her arousal under control. Her nipples were soon fully erected and pulsing with pleasure, each stroke, rub and squeeze bringing her jolts of ecstasy. Then suddenly, she dropped her guard, and released a soft moan of pleasure as Savior took her nipple into his mouth. His warm wet tongue against her sensitive flesh, lashing and sucking against the pulsing nub, was too much for her to bear, and she released another moan soon after. Her blush was now as strong as ever and her legs were kept tightly closed as she began to get wet from the treatment he was giving her breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)