Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Good. Now Z, as your King, I demand loyalty. You will address me only as my lord, your highness, Master, or as your father. You will dress in what I tell you to dress, do what I tell you to do. You will be as slutty as I demand, understand?" he asked, his cock hardening and growing at the thought of humiliating Z. "And you'll forget all about that gay bitch Leo."

-------------------

Soon both men shot their seed into Lucy, filling her ass and mouth. "You're one good fuck, Prince." Once the slut moved onto the next group, he would find himself surrounded.

"Remember us, bitch? We're the guards you would always suck off when ever you were hungry for sperm. You were always so high and mighty, now look at you," one of the guards said, slapping Lucy's butt, as the five knights all pulled down their pants revealing their hard cock. "Please us, 'your highness.' Show us just how better you've gotten at blowjobs."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Z whimpered slightly as she knelt down before Kiva, this time of her own free will as opposed to the effects of the potion, "Y-yes, your highness. I am, yours to command."

"Mmm, yes, and you were all so tasty," Lucy purred, nuzzling at the gaurd infront of him, sniffing lovingly at his cock before licking over it and sucking on it gentley, grabbing two others and guickly jerking them off, "My ass is still open, always wondered what it'd feel like to take two large cocks at once." he purred.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
One of the guys laid down on his back and ordered Lucy to ride him. Once he did, another man would slap his ass before stuffing his cock inside of Lucy's ass, fulfilling her wish. The last three held their cocks in front of Lucy's ass. "Come on, you slut! Its our turn to order you around!" the leader said, forcing his cock inside of the prince's mouth as the other two begged for attention.

------------

"Good girl," King smiled, before pulling her into a passionate kiss, his cock hard once more. He quickly pulled from the kiss and sat on the bed, ordering both of the girls to start pleasuring his cock with their mouths. "And don't be afraid to kiss and lick one another," he added, patting their heads as his cock stood hard, ready to be pleased.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"AHHHH!" lucy cried out in pain as the two cocks stretched out his tail-hole further than he'd ever felt it before, tearing up slightly as he moaned with pleasure, "Y-yes, use me, order me around, I'm nothing more than the kingdom's slut." he moaned as he began sucking on the man's cock again, continuing to jerk off the other two.

Katt and Z both moved for his cock, each one kissing one side, almost as if trying to kiss eachother around his cock. Katt purred softly as she moved down his cock, licking over his balls while Z continued servicing his cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The men began to gangbang the slut, fucking his mouth and ass without mercy. The one fucking 'her' mouth moaned in pleasure and was the first to cum, shooting his seed into Lucy's mouth as the other two shot their seed onto Lucy's face. "You want us to fill your ass with cum? Beg for it! Beg for our cum, bitch!" one of the men who were fucking Lucy's butt ordered, slapping the cum covered girl's ass.

----------

"Good...Now Z, take the cock into your mouth and suck it like a good slut. Katt, lick any parts she misses and use your hands to pleasure your King's balls," Kiva ordered, moaning in pleasure as the two beautiful girls obeyed him.
"Please, ahhh, fill me up, flood my girly ass, with your cum," Lucy moaned, licking over the three men's cocks, wanting every last drop of cum he could possibly get.

"Yes, your highness," Z said as she moved towards the head of his cock, sliding it into her mouth as she sucked on half of it, all the while Katt still licking and sucking over his balls, moving her lips over his cock and fondling them with her hands occasionally.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With loud moans, the two men shot their seed into Lucy's ass, filling him with a double serving of cum. As they shot their seed into 'her,' the other men began to piss all over his face, shooting their urine onto Lucy's face, hair, and body. "I never imagined you were such a girly slut, Prince Leo," one of them moaned.

--------------

Kiva moaned again and placed his hand on Z's head, gently pushing her down on his cock, before allowing her to move back. "Katt, allow Z to do this alone. Come sit on the bed with me and watch the slut work. Z, use those tits I gave you and give me a tit fuck and blowjob at the same time," he commanded.
Lucy moaned with lust as he felt his intestines flooding with the two men's cum, feeling it leaking out of his ass through the gaps between the two cocks. He happily opened his mouth and drank down any of the urine he could, moaning with lust, "I'm sad I hid it so long, and my name is Lucy, kingdom slut." he moaned.

Katt pouted slightly but nodded, "As you wish my master." she said as she sat down on the bed, enjoying the sight of watching Z sucking him off.

Z nodded as she lifted her chest up a bit, squeezing her breasts around his cock till just the tip of it was sticking out, sucking on it softly as she rubbed her breasts over it.

Mindy yawned slightly as she stretched out, noticing her bed empty, Ohhh, guess Kiva dismissed his clone when it fell asleep. she pouted slightly, until she noticed her own pet, "Oh princess," she purred, calling to the girl.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The men fucked Lucy for a bit longer before finishing, slapping their cocks against Lucy's face and having him clean them. Once they were done, they left him on the ground. "Lucy, come here, would you?" Kiva asked. If Lucy did, he would find his father bouncing up and down on Kiva's hard cock, the two passionately making out. "Stay there, Lucy. I want to fuck you when I'm done with your slutty sister," the king moaned, before returning to kiss May's lips.

-------------

Mai was cuddling with Laura, but once she heard her Mistress' call, she slowly opened her eyes. She let out a cute yawn and pecked Laura's cheek, before escaping her grasp and standing up. "Yes, Mistress?"

-------------------

With a loud moan, the King shot his cum into Z's mouth. "Make sure to swallow it!" he ordered, pulling back slightly to shoot the rest of his cum onto her tits and face. "Katt, be a good slut and clean your fellow slut and share my seed," he demanded.
"Yes master," Lucy purred, still feeling the men's cum covering her body and dripping from her ass.

"I see you had fun with your pet didn't you?" Mindy smiled as she kissed Mai's cheek, "But I'm feeling a bit horny now, and master's left. So I'm sure you won't mind keeping me company." she purred.

Z nodded as she swallowed down his cum, letting out a soft moan as she felt Katt's rough tongue moving over her breasts and cheeks, before the feline suddenly kissed her, Kiva's cum still on both their lips and mouths.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad