Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior sighed as his investigation gave him little to work on. He suddenly saw a small video of Demon Flower moaning and stood up, putting his mask on and focusing his mind. He put the computer on sleep mode and exited the room and walked over to the room where he kept the villain. He took a deep breath, before exhaling and walking in, closing the door behind him. "Hello Demon Flower," his grim voice greeted, walking over and standing in front of her. "Sleep well?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She looked a little disoriented at first before suddenly tensing her whole body and lunging at him, teeth bared in a feral snarl. She struggled for a few moments, shaking the chains and causing he structure to groan before going limp and panting. "Mmmm..." She responded to his question, giving him a little nod. Clearly her rage was part of her insanity, she would have to be kept bound at all times in some way or another.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I did some research while you slept. I know about you, Ria, and I want to help you. You are innocent and I can give you peace. I can help you find sanity, I can help you find peace, and I can help you calm your anger. Besides, I believe during last night's...session, I may impregnated you," he added, looking at her pussy. "I believe your safety and sanity is now one of my missions in life. What do you say?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Demon flower tilted her head curiously as he spoke. "Ri...a? What is?" She asked. She did not seem to understand anything he was saying, talking about insanity, a person named Ria, and impregnation, none of it made sense to her. She blushed a little when he looked at her pussy and she moaned. "Mmmm...you melt me..." she moaned as she remembered, looking up at the ceiling and moaning softly as she closed her eyes and relieved it a little.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior stared at Demon Flower in confusion, before walking closer. He gently placed his hand on her cheek, stroking it and said, "Do you remember me, Demon Flower?" Once she most likely confirmed it, he added. "Did you like what I to you last night?"
Demon Flower rubbed her cheek into his hand and looked at him. "Yes." She said simply to his first question. And then she released another soft moan and again said, "Yes." She began to suck on his fingers then, licking them and kissing them, her sharp teeth avoiding his flesh...for now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior looked at her with his blank eyes before pulling his hand away from her. He leaned forward and pecked her lips through his mask and asked, "Are you hungry?"
Demon Flower tried to kiss him more deeply and looked disappointed when he pulled away so quickly. She pouted, but nodded to his question. "Im hungry." she added in, licking her lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What do you want to eat?" he asked. "Meat? Fruits? Soup? Cereal?" he asked. Once she made her choice, if it was something simple enough he would tell her he would be back soon and leave the room. He would then go to one of the other rooms in his lair, where there were various food and ingredients. He would soon begin cooking, working on whatever she had asked or if it was something more complicated he would just go out to buy it himself.
"Meats! Raw, please!" She said happily, like a small child asking for candy. Her tail, which was still collared to her neck, wiggled a little at the tip as she watched him leave, still licking her lips and smiling. When he returned she would struggle again in her chains for a little bit before returning to her more docile state, staring at whatever raw meat he had brought her with hungry eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)