Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
Sevnie still looked as frightened as ever, using his wings to hide from King. He peaked out from between the feathers and slowly undid his useless shield, but not because he believed King would not hurt him, but because he believed king would hurt him worse if he resisted.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"How about a massage to help calm you down?" King suggested, getting off the bed and sitting on the ground. "I could give you a foot massage, or a shoulder massage, maybe something for your back?" he suggested, smiling. To show what he meant, he slowly and gently grasped Sevnie's foot. "Just relax," he said, as he began to rub and massage it, his fingers moving expertly.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Sevnie's toes curled in fear, and even as King massaged it he would feel Sevnie trembling. It may have occurred to King that...maybe Sevnie, prior to meeting King, had never felt pain before? A painless existence, suddenly and brutally taken away, it was damaging. Even as Sevnie relaxed a little more and allowed King to massage his whole foot by uncurling his toes, the slight trembling remained, and the smell of fear was still ever present.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King sighed as he realized that Sevnie would be a tough nut to crack...or rather a tough nut to fix. "Just relax, and let me pleasure you. Forget about the pain, and go back to a blissful existence," he said, kissing Sevnie's big toe, before resuming his massage, eventually moving to massage the other foot.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
His words were soothing, but Sevnie was past words, and even as he seemed to Relax, King could tell it was just a show to appease him. Sevnie would take time to fix, there was no doubt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King kept trying to make Sevnie relax, using sweet words, offerings of food, and even showing off his fire powers to dazzle him. After they most likely failed, he would create an outfit for him. It was a beautiful, soft black dress for him. "Please, put it on, Sevnie. For me?" he said, handing the outfit to the blond boy.
Sevnie looked at the dress for a moment and then nodded, not daring to disobey. He slipped the dress over himself and put it all on, blushing as he stood before his master in his new dress.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King had an idea and suggested that Sevnie kiss him. "Just press your lips against mine, close your eyes, and wrap your arms around my neck," he explained. "And let me do the rest," he added, wrapping his arms around the blond girly boy and placing his hands on Sevnie's butt, rubbing and groping the girly ass.
Sevnie whined softly, looking down at his feet for a moment before actually doing it. Sevnie pressed his lips against King's, and hesitantly wrapped his arms around his neck. He whimpered softly when he felt the hands on his tender, and still sore ass, and began to shake again, fearing more anal pain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Shh...Don't worry. This is pleasure, not pain," he whispered, massaging his ass, before he kissed his slave passionately, moving his tongue inside of his mouth and began exploring it. The mix of their saliva would increase the pleasure for Sevnie, hopefully helping the girly slave relax more.