Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"I liked it..." She whispered before she began to moan and whimper from all the touches, knowing that with each lick and stroke her was turning her on more and more.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King smiled as she whimpered and asked for her to lay on her back on the ground. Once she did, he would move down and give her clit a quick lick. He would keep his hands on her legs, making sure she couldn't close them and block him from his prey. He would continue his quick licks, teasing her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahhh, m-master..." she moaned as he began to lick her, trying to close her legs but unable to. She was getting very wet very fast, she wanted him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Do you want it, slut? Do you want Master to fuck you again?" he asked, pulling back and rubbing her wet pussy with his hand. "Then you have to say it like the slut you are. Beg for Master to fuck you," he commanded.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Melina moaned and pressed her wet pussy into his hand. "Ahh, dont st-stop...please master.." She begged, blushing hard. She was trying to do her best but, unfortunately, she was still a little proud and could not bring herself to beg like he wanted, yet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King smiled and kissed Melina passionately, wanting her to taste his saliva so she would become even more lustful. He kept the kissing going for a few minutes, his tongue exploring her mouth and making sure to mix their saliva. Finally he pulled back and stood up, and placed a hand on her hand to guide her to his mighty cock. "You want me to fuck you? Then suck on my cock."
Melina moaned helplessly as she was kissed, King's saliva only making her more and more lustful. She moaned and blushed harder as her hand was guided to his cock, small against the burning rod of pleasure. Melina nodded and began to rub his cock with her soft hand, and, if he allowed her to sit up, she would begin to suck it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King did allow her and smiled as he watched the once great Goddess suck on his shaft. He placed his hand on her head and gently stroked her hair as she pleasured him, smiling. "Keep it up. If you make me cum, I'll fuck you even better than last time," he moaned.
Melina's mouth was very warm and soft, and she did her best to please him, moaning into his cock as she sucked him off, her pussy dripping with arousal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good girl," King moaned, before having a small orgasm, shooting his seed down her throat. As if that wasn't enough, he pulled out and shot more of it onto her face, hair, and breasts. "Swallow," he ordered, and if she did he would smile and ordered her to get on all fours, her ass directed at him. Once she did so, he would get behind her and rub his hard prick against her wet pussy, before pushing it in, slowly, inch by inch.