Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
I look into his eyes, "Rick, I think you are ready. You stopped the war and you were brave enough to do it. Plus everyone in your clan and my clan are probably going to think that you are ready to lead the clan. Plus if you get stuck on making a decition I'll be there to help you." I say smiling at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I knew I was being silly, always doubting my actions. I wonder what the future holds I think as I stare into her eyes, before smiling back. "As long as your there."
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Claira smiled at Rick. "I will always be there for you." She hugged Rick and gave him a kiss.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I kissed her back, wrapping an arm around her waist.
The OCA
I kiss Rick a little more before pulling back. "Rick, why don't you show me around a bit, this place is kinda big. I could get lost." I say and smile at him while my tail moved a little.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I thought it sounded like a good plan. "Sure!" although looking at our attire I wryly comment "don't you think we should get changed before we head out first?"
The OCA
I went of the bed and looked at Rick. "Well as its my first day, I should wear something more... lovely. I'm going to get changed in the bathroom." I picked up a medium sized suitcase and walked towards the bathroom and shut the door.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I watch her hips and tail sway a little before she closed the door before getting my own clothes to wear for the day.
The OCA
I open my suitcase to see new underwear and a new black dress. "Dad's outdone his self this time." I put on my underwear and held the dress up and slipped it on. I looked at the suitcase again and seen a lovely pair of high heels. I put them on and shut my suit case, I open the door a little and asked, "Rick, you finished getting changed yet?"
Creative Minds
The OCA
I had just fished out a black dress shirt to put on. "Sure" I reply as i start to button the shirt up.
The OCA