Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
Shay blushed at King's words and at the kiss. "I-Im not..." He started to say, but his moans interrupted him as King kissed up his neck, before locking lips with him again, his mouth already opened due to his moaning. Her could not resist him and still his smaller prick rubbed against King's Length, and it was clear to King how aroused the boy was.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King moved his fingers down to Shay's butt, rubbing it with his fingers, giving Melina a show if she watched. As the two kissed, the large man would soon pull from the kiss and gently move the smaller boy, trying to turn him around. Once Shay was turned around, he would rub his larger prick against the girly boy's butt. "Remember this, little one?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Malina blushed as she watched Shay moan, his ass being rubbed and pleasured before King kissed the golden eyes boy again. Then Shay was hanging onto the ledge again and moaning as King rubbed her massive dick against the boys soft ass. Shay could only pant and wiggle his butt lustfully, remembering the pleasure of the fuck he had been given.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Do you want me to fuck you, Shay? All you have to do is admit you're a girl, and I promise I'll fuck you nice and hard," King whispered. He then looked at Melina, and smiled as he saw her blushing and winked at her, mouthing the words, 'you're next.'
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shay blushed hard and moaned softly, rubbing his ass against King;s shaft. "B-But Im not a girl..." He whispered softly, still blushing hard. Melina, blushed even harder than before and looked away for a moment as she continued to wash herself, turning on by what she had seen and almost heard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"If you say so. But would a little white lie hurt? Just saying that you're a girl, will make me happy. It will make me fuck you again, harder, faster, and better. Don't you want that? The pleasure I gave you?" he whispered, licking his ear before moving down to lick his neck, the head of his cock rubbing against his butt, teasing him. "Say...it..." he whispered.
"I-Im a girl...Master, Im your little girl." The boy moaned, panting with lust as his neck was licked and his ass was teased. His desperation was adorable, his eyes already glazed over with the need for King's cock. Hopefully King was holding the young gods hips, for he was just a little too short to reach the bottom and make his ass accessible.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter squeezed the boy's girly hips for a second, before he pushed his hard cock into the boy's ass. "Here you go, Shay. For being such a good girl, I'll fuck you long and hard," he whispered. He then began to thrust in and out of the boy, his balls slapping against his butt underwater. "Scream for Master, Shay," he moaned, licking and kissing his lips, fucking his cock pounding away at Shay's butt, seeking his sweet spot.
Shay moaned as he was pushed into, panting hard as King pushed all the way into him. "M-Master..." Shay moaned before suddenly King began to fuck him. He arched his back as King pounded his sweet spot, moaning and crying out in bliss, his smaller cock hard as well. His moans were silenced as he kissed the golden eyes boy, dominating his mouth easily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As King dominated his mouth, he focused on his sweet spot, fucking it with the skill he had acquired. As he did, a hand made of pure shadow began to rub and stroke Shay's penis, as more hands appeared to pleasure his smaller dick. "Such a cute little slut," he whispered, before kissing him once more, dominating his mouth and tasting Shay's saliva, as the boy tasted his.